The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: whos next in 2012

Hi Nate,

Good post, comon'in, the water's fine!

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_C View Post
    It is funny when the right talks about wisdom vs. smart. What they mean by wisdom is conforming to traditional right wing beliefs and edicts. real wisdom comes from experience which she has almost none. She has been a figure head almost her whole life. She was gov. of the 4th smallest state by population which has a fixed economy, and before that a mayor of a town of what 700 people, and a figure head for the oil industry.

Sorry, but she still had more experience than Obama.

As far as religion why is it that its OK for Obama to talk about his religion and speak about his faith but not for the other side? I'm guessing Obama has quoted scripture twice as many times already then Bush did his entire presidency.

Bush never threw his beliefs in anyone's face. He spoke of his faith when asked about it or when he wanted to talk about what gave him strength.

real wisdom comes from experience which she has almost none.
    I had to laugh out loud at this comment...I would not bring up this if you are trying to defend Obama...

Colin Powell
    Colin Powell?! You mean the guy who traded sides of the aisle for skin color?

How much of that do you think he wrote or really contributed. I have never seen him have an intelligent off the cuff conversation. Every interview is rehearsed. He stays away from any pressure situations or any group that would challenge him. In fact he uses his Presidential position to try and discredit or eliminate any news organizaiton that disapproves or challenges him.
    It is funny when the left talks about wisdom vs. smart. What they mean by wisdom is conforming to traditional left wing beliefs and edicts. real wisdom comes from experience which he has almost none. He has been a figure head almost his whole life. He was a junior senator with a lackluster attendance record and before that a community organizer, and a figure head for affirmative action.
    Begin a community organizer does not give you insight into complex economic issues, budget execution, international affairs........ He is neither smart not wise in areas that would aid him in being president. And though you want to think everyone hates Palin they don't. Obomo has to win Florida, Ohio, ...ect... and other swing states where he promised things he can't deliver and any party that can give them a solid, likeable and capable alternative will win by a landslide.
    What about Romney,Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell ... I wonder if they love Jesus enough to get the nomination. Sorry if that comment offend anyone, I am very religious and don't want to use the saviors name lightly however I said it to make a point that politicians like Obomo use their religion as a political accessory t make up for a lack of capability. Like the savior cares about republicans vs. democrats.
    There....fixed it for ya.

darn code 3 beat me to it. She has more experience than Obama. Unless of course you think acorn, bill ayers, rev. wright have anything to offer. At least Palin stands for something. Obama is friends with everybody and really hasn't done anything except make "everyone" feel good. I'm not against the Dems. but STAND FOR SOMETHING ALREADY! Even if it's not in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by weberpal78 View Post
    I'm on leddyman's side. Dnf777 turn off CNN and pick up "GOING ROGUE". You will quickly see that Palin is much more than what we saw last November. Just my $.02
    I haven't watched CNN for a long time. As for "Going Rogue", I plan on reading it as soon as I finish "Green Eggs and Ham".

Actually, I'm reading "Highest Duty" by Capt. Sully. Imagine if HE had Palin's attitude towards tough situations! "oh, its the 'gotcha geese' again!" "I QUIT"

disclaimer: any resemblance to actual quotes or actions is purely intentional
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I think you'd find it difficult to get ANYONE with any modicum of intellect to play second fiddle to a mental pygmy like Palin.
    Why not? Obama did....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Me too. On top of that she has a great rack- which is sorely missing on the others mentioned.

Priorities regards

Bubba
    Thats right and she shot it herself. Course large racks are easier to find in Alaska and Hollywood....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Julie-

Hit that nail right on the head-good post.