The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whos next in 2012

I would not rule out Pawlenty. Find a woman VP candidate with common sense and a good haircut, stay away from single topic platforms and it would be fun to watch.

If the economy and conflicts continue on there present course, not to mention the health care mess, he cannot be re-elected.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Jeff/Dave '12

vs

RK/Gutermuth '12
    Last edited by ducknwork; 11-17-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Your comments are marginalizing any credibility for future comments to be taken seriously.
    I take it that goes for Amb. Huntsman also?? Or the 55% of republicans who don't think Palin is fit to be president? If you read through the digs at Palin, you can see I was actually very complimentary to Ms. Rice....or is THAT what undermines my credibility in your eyes? Afterall, I was trying to cut her some slack, after being wrong about everything she said about Iraq, but I figure you don't get supertankers named after you if you're a dummy.

As for being taken seriously, NOTHING THAT ANY INDEPENDENT OR PROGRESSIVE SAYS HERE that is favorable to Obama or contrary to Bush or his lieutenants is taken seriously by a large cadre of posters here, so that doesn't bother me. Even moderate republicans are tossed under the dog trailer!
    Last edited by dnf777; 11-17-2009 at 12:48 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Jeff/Dave '12

vs

RK/Julie R. '12
    Fixed!!

The winning ticket!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Governor Palin is neither stupid nor uninformed. If any, I mean ANY, of the Brainstorms you guys bow down to on the Democrat side had to face half the scrutiny and personal attacks that Palin has faced they would be destroyed.

I would put her up against Pelosi, Biden, and Reid any day. Idiots three.
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

I'm on leddyman's side. Dnf777 turn off CNN and pick up "GOING ROGUE". You will quickly see that Palin is much more than what we saw last November. Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    Governor Palin is neither stupid nor uninformed. If any, I mean ANY, of the Brainstorms you guys bow down to on the Democrat side had to face half the scrutiny and personal attacks that Palin has faced they would be destroyed.

I would put her up against Pelosi, Biden, and Reid any day. Idiots three.
    Me too. On top of that she has a great rack- which is sorely missing on the others mentioned.

Priorities regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Me too. On top of that she has a great rack- which is sorely missing on the others mentioned.

Priorities regards

Bubba
    I agree with Bubba!!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Ms. Prejean was mentioned on FOX tonight as a possible. Now there's a candidate fer ya!! Go fer it.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by weberpal78 View Post
    I'm on leddyman's side. Dnf777 turn off CNN and pick up "GOING ROGUE". You will quickly see that Palin is much more than what we saw last November. Just my $.02

How much of that do you think she wrote or really contributed. I have never seen her have an intelligent off the cuff conversation. Every interview is rehearsed. She stays away from any pressure situations or any group that would challenge her.
    It is funny when the right talks about wisdom vs. smart. What they mean by wisdom is conforming to traditional right wing beliefs and edicts. real wisdom comes from experience which she has almost none. She has been a figure head almost her whole life. She was gov. of the 4th smallest state by population which has a fixed economy, and before that a mayor of a town of what 700 people, and a figure head for the oil industry.
    Begin a hockey mom does not give you insight into complex economic issues, budget execution, international affairs........ She is neither smart not wise in areas that would aid her in being president. And though you want to think everyone hates Obama they don't. Palin has to win Florida, Ohio, ...ect... and other swing states that will go with Obama unless the Republicans can give them a solid, likeable and capable alternative
    What about Romney,Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell ... I wonder if they love Jesus enough to get the nomination. Sorry if that comment offend anyone, I am very religious and don't want to use the saviors name lightly however I said it to make a point that politicians like Palin and G.W.Bush use their religion as a political accessory t make up for a lack of capability. Like the savior cares about republicans vs. democrats.