The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Psalm 109:8

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Pete and RK,

Read my post. I said nothing about the person who posted this.

I was pointing out that this quote, to those familiar with the bible, should be seen as a clear call for the death of the President.

You can think it is a joke. I do not. As I said, enough is enough.

If this verse was directed at President Bush would you have thought it was a joke?
    Henry,
    #1--I doubt and hope that the poster doesn't want anyone to die, having had someone die in my arms, I know that I don't.
    #2--I don't take anything here that serious.
    #3--I doubt that JDogger read the context either, he just jumped on the poster about quoting a book he fears.

Beyond that, my ADD interferes and I can't even remember what we were talking about!!

PEACE my brother!!

BTW......kill anything wth the bow this year??
    Stan b & Elvis

A movie was made about assinating Bush-where was your outrage then? Oh wait that's 'art'- how very un PC of me to even bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    A movie was made about assinating Bush-where was your outrage then? Oh wait that's 'art'- how very un PC of me to even bring it up.
    Yes, if I had known about it. What "movie" are you talking about?

did any one say anything about the several times people called for geo. bush to be killed? wasn't there a movie about it?

Quote Originally Posted by bluto562004 View Post
    did any one say anything about the several times people called for geo. bush to be killed? wasn't there a movie about it?

The movie I think was "Death of a President" not much outrage by the PC police then if I recall
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

The problem with free speach is you either support it fully or be prepared for someone with a differing view to silence yours.

I may not like what David Duke, Rev Wright and Louis Farrakan have to say but fully support the right to say it.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Hi MJ

Please continue to quote scripture on the political subforum of a retriever forum. Your future posts will be warmly greated by a great host here.

Do you train dogs?

JD
    The scripture quote was in reference to Obama. He is the president. This is the political forum....Wait...P-O-L-I-T-I-C-A-L. See...OBAMA is the president....Get it????
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

I vaguely remembe a movie about a president being assassinated, and was turned off by it. Likewise with the Whitehouse being blown up. I do seem to remember conservatives cheering out loud in the theatre for that one. Anyone offended care to comment on that one, since you're so concerned about outrage? Since nobody can even remember the name, that tells how successful or pervasive it was.

Wishing death on anyone like that may be protected under free speech, but so is farting in chruch......legal, but not in good taste.

Someone mentioned my "credibility" being compromised for callin Ms. Palin a mental pygmy.......where does posting death-wishes for the President of the United States fall with the "credibility police"?

Besided, doesn't anyone else find it in poor taste to quote scripture to condone the killing of fellow Christians? I never really considered going to Church and reading the Bible a means to justify killing my fellow man. But then again, as pointed out, only right-wing conservatives attend church or read the Bible. I don't know where I was, sitting in those wooden pews for hours upon hours.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

BTW He only quoted part of the Psalm. The part he qouted doesn't have anything to do with anybody dieing. It was in reference to his OFFICE that he was hoping his days would be few. Leave it to you to go and find words to put into somebody else's mouth. That is such a typical Lib tactic that it is laughable. HAHA I laugh.

Plenty of people will die if he takes over health care. Where is your outrage over that? Sorry Grandma...they say you are too OLD. How sad.
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Leddyman, plenty of people die everyday already, legally and justified (to some, not me) I might add. You know, those unborn children that are killed at the hands of skilled medical proffessionals with the unwavering support of many liberals in this country (president included)...Oh the horror of the mention of killing a criminal though...

Looks like MJ is going to keep this place busy if his first post is any indication.