The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: McCain adviser: Palinís book is fiction

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Awesome RP!!

Imagine you could hunt elephants with the 2,074 page crap on the senate floor right now!!
    I think elephants are a protected species

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I think elephants are a protected species
    So are wolves, your point??
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

So are wolves, your point??
    The throwing a book at wolves started as a joke but as usual you did not take it that way so here is a piece of information that is not a joke.

Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska and John McCain's vice presidential pick, is an enthusiastic hunter who has proposed legislation and cash incentives to encourage aerial wolf gunning, the controversial practice of shooting wolves from an aircraft. Do people in Alaska really shoot wolves from planes?

Wolves in alaska protected? I think not.

The throwing a book at wolves started as a joke but as usual you did not take it that way so here is a piece of information that is not a joke.

Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska and John McCain's vice presidential pick, is an enthusiastic hunter who has proposed legislation and cash incentives to encourage aerial wolf gunning, the controversial practice of shooting wolves from an aircraft. Do people in Alaska really shoot wolves from planes?

RP, in case you don't know any 4th graders that could help you get the rest of the joke;

400 pages are to a wolf as 2,000 pages are to an elephant.

Both publications are about of the same value except one wastes more paper.

Please tell me that at least 1 poster here got the joke extension?

Buehler??

ANYONE?????

stan b

PS--In WI wolves are protected......by your side of course!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yeah, especially if they read it!

One, she is a loser. Two, she is a quitter. Those two groups usually have nothing to offer, and I can't understand why either group would write a book, other than to whine and make excuses.

This statement shows how vile those on the left are.

She's a loser? She lost one election and I would put the blame squarely on McCain. How many in politics have not lost an election.

She's a quitter? She resigned due to the left attacking every little thing she did as governer and costing the State huge sums of money to defend against it.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps this country is so deeply divided.

Nice job in showing your true personality.

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    This statement shows how vile those on the left are.

She's a loser? She lost one election and I would put the blame squarely on McCain. How many in politics have not lost an election.

She's a quitter? She resigned due to the left attacking every little thing she did as governer and costing the State huge sums of money to defend against it.

It's attitudes like yours that keeps this country is so deeply divided.

Nice job in showing your true personality.

Well, you reiterated the facts that 1) she did lose, and 2) she did quit. Thank you for collaborating my assertions. Then you attack me for telling the truth!

Lots of good people have lost elections, and not quite as many good people have quit mid-term, but nonetheless, they're usually not rewarded for such behavior. That was my point. Again, thankyou for backing up the facts.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Wolves in Alaska are much more protected than the thousands of moose & caribou they kill every year. Many Native villages that used to rely on the moose and caribou to survive the winter, are now forced to spend what little money they have to ship meat from the city. There are huge areas of interior Alaska that are traditional moose hunting areas that you would be hard pressed to even find a moose in. Shooting wolves from the air is the only effective way to control the population. The wolf population is at an all time high thanks to the the bleeding heart nuts that want to tell everyone else how to live. Go spend a winter in Alaska in a native village, then talk about the poor wolves... Give me a break.
    Bill Davis

so when the going gets tough.....the tough QUIT?

if that's all it takes to make her quit, i sure as hell don't want her to even have a chance to be president.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Banned

Awesome RP!!

Imagine you could hunt elephants with the 2,074 page crap on the senate floor right now!!
    I believe health care is talked about on another thread. This thread is about Palin's book which if you did not know just came out and is a current "hot topic" right now.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Wolves in Alaska are much more protected than the thousands of moose & caribou they kill every year. Many Native villages that used to rely on the moose and caribou to survive the winter, are now forced to spend what little money they have to ship meat from the city. There are huge areas of interior Alaska that are traditional moose hunting areas that you would be hard pressed to even find a moose in. Shooting wolves from the air is the only effective way to control the population. The wolf population is at an all time high thanks to the the bleeding heart nuts that want to tell everyone else how to live. Go spend a winter in Alaska in a native village, then talk about the poor wolves... Give me a break.
    Clearly, you are not a biologist, so as described in this article you would be a great adviser to Sarah Palin on wolf management and other wildlife management issues. She did not listen to biologists.

http://audubonmagazine.org/incite/incite0907.html