The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Friend sent me this link (Don't Get Palin's Appeal? Try a Little Harder)

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Interesting points in your article, but overall, I think it is unnecessarily condescending to those who don't hate Palin. But then again, what else should I expect from any left wing chatter regarding her?

Going back to the trailer to get a beer and beat my barefoot pregnant wife regards,
    Mental images of "Urban Cowboy" abound! I grew up about 10 minutes from Gilley's and can vouch for it's authenticity.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

That POS Kos is about as reliable as Izvestia. You lefites ought to find a more honest source. They are the same ones who said that that Gov Palin's downes syndrome baby was actually her daughters.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

How can anyone call someone stupid when they voted for Biden? How laughable is that?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Actually, if you look at the demographics of Palin fans, they are not "trailer trash." I'll see if I can dig those up when I get some time.

I agree that the article was unnecessarily condescending, I think it was written by a liberal for liberals. I think some of the articles I see here written by conservatives for conservatives fall into the same category. At least I would call some of them unnecessarily mean spirited.
    I wasn't suggesting that Palin fans were trailer trash, just my attempt at some humor (JDog says we're too serious). That is how the article portrayed them, IMO.

My wife is pregnant, though. And she does like to wear flip flops....

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    That POS Kos is about as reliable as Izvestia. You lefites ought to find a more honest source. They are the same ones who said that that Gov Palin's downes syndrome baby was actually her daughters.
    Bob, it's an opinion piece...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Another left winger purporting to believe they have an understanding of what conservatives think and believe.

They will never understand.

As far as the whole intellectual canard, we can see that President George W. Bush was the more intelligent during the 2004 election. The 2 men’s college transcripts prove it. For some reason, obama, with all his alleged brain power has an inability to speak without a teleprompter. He doesn’t seem all that smart to me.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.