RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Just another Finalist!

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Chuck McCall 
#1 ·
Congratulations to Mark Smith on handling finalist FC Bayou Teche Tex (Owner: Jerard Ward). In the last two years, Mark has handled three dogs in the national open. Two have been finalists and the third made it to the eighth series. If you're a results oriented dog owner, why would you not jump on this bandwagon? I don't think there's a trainer out there who gets as much out of his dogs.

#2 ·
I'll 2nd that. Smith done (and is doing) good.

#3 ·
I have to add "Just another..." is an understatement! I've never met Mr. Smith, but have to say, I've been impressed with his results....two thumbs up!

FOM

#5 ·
Mark actually qualified 2 for this years National. "Quick" who won back to back this year, was his other qualifier.

#9 ·
Mark is not entirely Straight. In Oakdale at the National Billy won with Teal, Mark promised me that when he was through with his 3rd wife at the time(they kept getting better and better looking) that he would send her my way. A promise is a promise and just because you undergo and survive a detached retina and because you qualify and run and finish lots of Nationals and are a nice guy doesn't mean you can break promises. Congratulations Mark after all the medical problems and having dumped all those wives inorder to train National Calliber dogs you have earned it. your friend, Lanse

#11 ·
What Mark has done over the last 2 years is remarkable.....Not only has he qualified and been a finalist for the last 2 nationals....He also takes dogs from basics, through transition, to very competitive all-age competitors......What a Fall....3 trials....2 open wins and an open 2nd and a National open finalist....There should be a waiting list for folks wanting to get in....Looks like 2010 may be another great year...Congrats on a very successful year..No matter the level of your dog, Mark can take them to their full potential.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.