The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: health care reform

Default health care reform

looks like Senator Harry is going to get his votes...all I can say is 'hang on to your wallets'. I am glad I live in "Conservative" Canada. In case you don't see the relevance, where you are about to go is a trillion+++ miles beyond what we have and our health system could well be broken beyond repair.
    You can never go back.

Interestingly enough, 15 years ago my husband and I tried to buy a thriving and growing business in Vermont. We were willing to invest $300,000.00 but did not fit ANY of the criteria for emigration and could only be guaranteed a one year E-visa, renewable at that time. hmmmmmmmmm. What's wrong with this picture... educated, cash investment, no criminal record, good business history. WE were so despondent about how Left Canada had turned and how obscene our taxes were..how little there was remaining after the hard work and time and effort and $$$ invested that we thought moving south was the answer.

Who would of thought I would now be grateful that we were ineligible...that I would end up being better off here. How ironic..how fortuitous.

Just some food for thought...

and lets see how fast this thread can morph back to Bush vs Obama...they always do.
    Medie Robinson
    Kilbride, Ontario

I Hear and I Forget...I See and I Remember...I Do and I Understand

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I am scared that this boondoggle will pass and really shaft working Americans. Thanks a lot congress for not listening to the people.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I am scared that this boondoggle will pass and really shaft working Americans. Thanks a lot congress for not listening to the people.
    Ditto x 1000.