Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama is worse than Bush

Banned

Default Obama is worse than Bush

Obama is worse than Bush

November 23, 2009 - 5:43am

By DOUG THOMPSON

In 2008, many Americans voted for Barack Obama hoping they were ridding Washington of eight years of abuses by George W. Bush.
    Instead, especially when it comes to abuses in freedom, all those Americans got for their efforts was a new George W. Bush in black face.
    When it comes to governmental abuse of power, spying on Americans by the National Security Agency and loss of freedom under the USA Patriot Act, Obama is worse than Bush.
    Since taking office, Obama has increased the power of the NSA, broaded the scope of warrantless wiretapping of Americans and done nothing to scale back the many abuses of the Patriot Act. To the contrary, the Obama administration backs changes that would make the act more powerful and more intrusive into the lives of ordinary Americans.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/20310

Interesting read, especially posted by you...I am a little confused about that, but I sense you are most likely baiting us into celebrating this article/post so that you can throw our skepticism of chb.com in our faces...

If that is not the case, I am glad you are finally beginning to see the light. LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Interesting read, especially posted by you...I am a little confused about that, but I sense you are most likely baiting us into celebrating this article/post so that you can throw our skepticism of chb.com in our faces...

If that is not the case, I am glad you are finally beginning to see the light. LOL
    I have always said that I will comment on Obama when he has some time under his belt. It is not fair to judge someone when they just took over a new job without giving them time to put their plans into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I have always said that I will comment on Obama when he has some time under his belt. It is not fair to judge someone when they just took over a new job without giving them time to put their plans into effect.
    Plans. What plans?

His ownly plan it to tax us into submission and spend it on the useless.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

So are you giving Obama ownership from now forward?

Time under his belt? My company gives a person 30 days to perform, or give them walking papers. 30 days has long passed.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

With all the Obongo supporters on this site, can one of you list one of his accomplishments?

Obama is worse than Bush

November 23, 2009 - 5:43am

By DOUG THOMPSON

In 2008, many Americans voted for Barack Obama hoping they were ridding Washington of eight years of abuses by George W. Bush.
    Instead, especially when it comes to abuses in freedom, all those Americans got for their efforts was a new George W. Bush in black face.
    When it comes to governmental abuse of power, spying on Americans by the National Security Agency and loss of freedom under the USA Patriot Act, Obama is worse than Bush.
    Since taking office, Obama has increased the power of the NSA, broaded the scope of warrantless wiretapping of Americans and done nothing to scale back the many abuses of the Patriot Act. To the contrary, the Obama administration backs changes that would make the act more powerful and more intrusive into the lives of ordinary Americans.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/20310
    Though I agree with the premise, I will not give your source any more credibility now than I did before.
    I have other far more credible sources to base my opinion of President Obama's performance to date.

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Put a manly dog back in the whitehouse. No more yappers who sit by and watch their master choking on pretzels.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Put a manly dog back in the whitehouse. No more yappers who sit by and watch their master choking on pretzels.
    LMAO. A portuguese water dog is manly? And you crochet your own jean shorts, too?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.