The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Obama is worse than Bush

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    First, I have only called him your guy once.( Refer to above post). Second, you seem to have a great disdain for everything GWB did or, in your eyes, failed to do. I guess that is why.
    Running up a multi-trillion dollar debt, expanding the powers of the federal gov't??? What is there NOT to "disdain" about the guy? I thought I was amongst conservatives who had a disdain for exactly what Bush, and now Obama are doing!?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Running up a multi-trillion dollar debt, expanding the powers of the federal gov't??? What is there NOT to "disdain" about the guy? I thought I was amongst conservatives who had a disdain for exactly what Bush, and now Obama are doing!?
    I dislike what government is doing also, but I am wise enough to know that it is not only his fault. The dem congress had a lot to do with it. The problem with Obama is that he is pushing all this crazy spending and his congress is lapping it up like, well, kool-aid. But again, Obama has spent and is spending more money than any president in hx and I don't hear you putting him down every other breath. That is probably why people think he is your president.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    I dislike what government is doing also, but I am wise enough to know that it is not only his fault. The dem congress had a lot to do with it. The problem with Obama is that he is pushing all this crazy spending and his congress is lapping it up like, well, kool-aid. But again, Obama has spent and is spending more money than any president in hx and I don't hear you putting him down every other breath. That is probably why people think he is your president.
    You mean the democratic congress that was the last two of eight years of Bush's presidency? And if you so desire (which I doubt) you can check many posts where I also show disdain for deficit spending. I was the one who likened the passing of this massive debt to Obama as someone running up thousands of dollars on the credit card, then sending the bill to someone else and blaming them for the problem! And, like I've said many times before also, I am very unhappy with Obama for continuing Bush's irresponsible spending habits just the same! In fact, if it weren't for the different hair-do and at least sounding intelligent when he speaks, I couldn't tell the difference between the two based on their policies! I suspect the real reason people think he's my guy, is that I don't follow the Fox talking points of the day, and blindly oppose EVERYTHING this administration puts forth. I notice there's not much positioning on Afghanistan here lately. I suspect its because Fox is waiting for Obama's statement, so they can formulate the exact opposite.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

You mean the democratic congress that was the last two of eight years of Bush's presidency? And if you so desire (which I doubt) you can check many posts where I also show disdain for deficit spending. I was the one who likened the passing of this massive debt to Obama as someone running up thousands of dollars on the credit card, then sending the bill to someone else and blaming them for the problem! And, like I've said many times before also, I am very unhappy with Obama for continuing Bush's irresponsible spending habits just the same! In fact, if it weren't for the different hair-do and at least sounding intelligent when he speaks, I couldn't tell the difference between the two based on their policies! I suspect the real reason people think he's my guy, is that I don't follow the Fox talking points of the day, and blindly oppose EVERYTHING this administration puts forth. I notice there's not much positioning on Afghanistan here lately. I suspect its because Fox is waiting for Obama's statement, so they can formulate the exact opposite.
    I don't watch FOX, unless you are talking about the movie channel. And I know that Bush did alot that wasn't popular and many think hurt this country. But I think alot of this meltdown with the economy is not his fault, just happened when he was in office, just like 9/11. The previous admin(Clinton) had the most to do with the housing fall. And if you served and had any cleareance, you know he could have stopped Bin Liden dead in his tracks several times. But he was too busy getting his "willie slicked".
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

So Clinton got a BJ. Everything else I said still stands.
    Got to get ready for Buck season...swine flu and all!

You mean the democratic congress that was the last two of eight years of Bush's presidency? And if you so desire (which I doubt) you can check many posts where I also show disdain for deficit spending. I was the one who likened the passing of this massive debt to Obama as someone running up thousands of dollars on the credit card, then sending the bill to someone else and blaming them for the problem! And, like I've said many times before also, I am very unhappy with Obama for continuing Bush's irresponsible spending habits just the same! In fact, if it weren't for the different hair-do and at least sounding intelligent when he reads, I couldn't tell the difference between the two based on their policies! I suspect the real reason people think he's my guy, is that I don't follow the Fox talking points of the day, and blindly oppose EVERYTHING this administration puts forth. I notice there's not much positioning on Afghanistan here lately. I suspect its because Fox is waiting for Obama's statement, so they can formulate the exact opposite.

Fixed it...

Yes, being able to READ is an important attribute for the President of the United States to posess, I agree.

So is being able to speak without having someone/something telling you what to say...

The dummy only says what the ventriloquist wants him to say...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    So is being able to speak without having someone/something telling you what to say...

The dummy only says what the ventriloquist wants him to say...
    You mean like Cheney pulling the puppet Bush's strings?

Sure...

So who's pulling Obama's strings? I bet it's not Biden.