The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USN Seals Debacle

post 14.....
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I want to start by saying that I have not read all of the post for this trend. Our soldiers and sailors are the best in the world. Our leaders for the most part are the same. President Carter was a very good leader, as everything he did was best for the US and the world as he saw it. If you could only meet him you would know this. The Navy Seals are the finest defenders of peace in the world and I am sure that the present leadership of our country will not condemn them because they were doing their Job. Yes we are in tying times but we must understand how this great country was formed and follow that example. If that means that we should go to town meetings then go, if it means we should run for elected office then run and if it means we should follow the lead of our founding fathers then follow. Whatever you think this is the greatest country in the world!
    GOD BLESS THE USA
    Last edited by Pinetree; 11-29-2009 at 05:45 PM.

your stand on how great our country is, I will agree, warts and all.

But, carter may be a nice man but was a lousy president.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Subroc
    I am so very sorry that you just don't get it.

I think I "get it" just fine.

Our nation is the greatest. Our military is the greatest. I am less than confident that our leadership is th e greatest. Carter was an example of a poor leader.

We may disagree, but, I believe I "get it."
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    post 14.....
    Again, I fail to see any claims of a great conspiracy? Maybe you have a much broader definition of conspiracy than I do. Its a fact that Bush did fail to report for a flight physical, and was subsequently removed from flight status as a result, with no punitive action. It is also a fact he was commissioned into the ANG much sooner than anyone else on the waiting list, without exceptional credentials that would warrant such action. It is also a fact that his dad was an elected official at the time this occured. Those are all facts. If printing them all together constitutes a "conspiracy" in your broad definition, so be it. I'm just making some factual observations. You can draw any conclusion you like.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

pretty suspicious...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Again, I fail to see any claims of a great conspiracy? Maybe you have a much broader definition of conspiracy than I do. Its a fact that Bush did fail to report for a flight physical, and was subsequently removed from flight status as a result, with no punitive action. It is also a fact he was commissioned into the ANG much sooner than anyone else on the waiting list, without exceptional credentials that would warrant such action. It is also a fact that his dad was an elected official at the time this occured. Those are all facts. If printing them all together constitutes a "conspiracy" in your broad definition, so be it. I'm just making some factual observations. You can draw any conclusion you like.
    That Dan Rather thing again!!
    Stan b & Elvis

chuckling

dnf777 should be pointing us to the links for the forged documents any time now.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That Dan Rather thing again!!
    What the heck does Dan Rather have to do with those facts? Nobody, including Bush himself, disputes those facts. Do you? Why is it so hard to admit that it looks mighty suspicious? When Obama or any other politician screws up, I have no problem calling it out....whether its a democrat or republican. It seems that your Bush has been crowned the infallible Messiah! It's not hard to admit....he was a rich boy son of a Texas oil-man politician. It should be no surprise he didn't serve as an infantryman in Vietnam!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!