The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: American troops had bin Laden 'within our grasp'

  1. #11
    Senior Member Clay Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Leggett, NC
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bush's lies and secrets are starting to come out. Wonder what we will be hearing about next.
    Still no proof, just constant crap. Can you bring one fact to the table? Put the kool-aid down sir, and step away from the car.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq


    Every day should be Veteran's day.


    "They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

  2. #12
    Senior Member K G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    southeast us
    Posts
    5,355

    Default

    Give it up, man...Roger still holds the Germans responsible for Pearl Harbor....

    With apologies to Bluto regards,

    kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Bin Laden was killed, and the messenger, Benazir Bhutto, that brought the fact out was killed for letting the truth known.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg
    Terry Britton, P.E.

    Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Or is this the truth?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxhc...eature=related



    It is on the internet, so it must be true.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

    Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Britton View Post
    Or is this the truth?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcxhc...eature=related



    It is on the internet, so it must be true.
    Fox entertainment is reporting the same senate report.

    Senate Report: Bin Laden Was 'Within Our Grasp'


    FOXNews.com

    Report says Al Qaeda leader was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Clay Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Leggett, NC
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Fox entertainment has the same senate report if fox entertainment says its true, it must be true.

    Senate Report: Bin Laden Was 'Within Our Grasp'


    FOXNews.com

    Report says Al Qaeda leader was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force.
    Nobody said the report was published. Heck, I could publish a report that said everyone that lives in Port St. Lucia is communist all because I think you are, but that doesn't make the report valid. See my point? Probably not. Call the poison control center in florida, I think you have overdosed on kool-aid.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq


    Every day should be Veteran's day.


    "They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

  7. #17
    Senior Member K G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    southeast us
    Posts
    5,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Fox entertainment is reporting the same senate report.

    Senate Report: Bin Laden Was 'Within Our Grasp'


    FOXNews.com

    Report says Al Qaeda leader was unquestionably within reach of U.S. troops in the mountains of Tora Bora when American military leaders made the crucial and costly decision not to pursue the terrorist leader with massive force.
    It's a sign of the Apocalypse....Roger is quoting Fox News.....

    Clinton could've killed OBL years before this alleged "opportunity" Roger...WHY aren't you as upset about that?

    Thin as cellophane regards,

    kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

  8. #18
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    It's a sign of the Apocalypse....Roger is quoting Fox News.....

    Clinton could've killed OBL years before this alleged "opportunity" Roger...WHY aren't you as upset about that?

    Thin as cellophane regards,

    kg
    RP would quote the devil if he bad mouthed President Bush or Sarah Palin!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Nobody said the report was published. Heck, I could publish a report that said everyone that lives in Port St. Lucia is communist all because I think you are, but that doesn't make the report valid. See my point? Probably not. Call the poison control center in florida, I think you have overdosed on kool-aid.

    So I take it you are saying the senate report is not true

  10. #20
    Senior Member subroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dover, New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    why are you so ready to accept this report when there were plenty of reports that highlighted that there were WMDs in Iraq yet you want to dismiss them?
    subroc

    Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •