The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: American troops had bin Laden 'within our grasp'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Your interviews and investigation? Since when have YOU interviewed anybody about this issue? Are you leading a double life on us, or do you just not know how to properly quote a source??

Inquiring minds regards,

kg
    Actually Keith, the quote came from the source you quoted http://www.nationalreview.com/interr...ory091103b.asp
    You did read the article didn't you? or are you just posting up sources before you check them out?

and while you are at it, could you please explain the ties between the Bushs and Bin Laden?
    Bush-Bin Laden connections
    the Bush dynasty has closer links to the bin Ladens than Saddam Hussein did
    http://www.oilempire.us/bush-binladen.html

Or can you explain why the Bin Laden family was suddenly taken out of the country after 9/11?
    Bin Ladens allowed out of U.S. after 9-11
    Former White House official confirms operation said to be rumor

Posted: September 04, 2003
    5:00 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

In the immediate aftermath of the Sept. 11 attacks while U.S. airspace was restricted, planes sanctioned by the Bush administration flew about the country gathering some 140 high-ranking Saudi Arabians – including several relatives of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden – who were then spirited out of the country within a week of the terror, according to a senior official.

While the Saudis have long denied involvement in the massacre that claimed the lives of some 3,000 people, 15 of the 19 hijackers came from the kingdom. Former White House counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke described the Saudi exodus in an interview for the current issue of Vanity Fair on newsstands today. Clarke, who left the White House in February, lends confirmation to reports of the evacuation which first surfaced in September 2001

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34405
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-01-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Keith, you were quick on the draw to look up factcheck when I posted that GW thought the Constitution was just a GD piece of paper. Go back and read the factcheck I posted or do you just quote factcheck when it suits you?

Bin Laden was known about in the early 1990's, why did Bush 41 not take him out?
    Indeed, it is possible that Clinton and his national-security team learned of bin Laden even before the 1993 World Trade Center attack. My interviews and investigation revealed that bin Laden made his first attack on Americans was December 1992, a little more than a month after Clinton won the 1992 election.

Just playin' the game you're obsessed with, Roger...and above is your post with no attribution whatsoever.....

Here's another one for you, as promised. Please do something different and try to stay on topic for once. If Clinton had taken out OBL when he had the chance, you'd have a helluva lot less to blame on Bush43.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/535793/posts

You know that, I know that, and the American people know that (with apologies to Bob Dole) regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

As bad as Barry Hussien Osama is it would have been worse if that lying Horse Face Kerry beat out W.

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    As bad as Barry Hussien Osama is it would have been worse if that lying Horse Face Kerry beat out W.
    As is pointed out here so frequently...try to stay focused on the here and now. There is only currently one President, and agree with him or not, it's whatcha' got. Better get the next one ready, or it might be to late.

Jess sayin'

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Just playin' the game you're obsessed with, Roger...and above is your post with no attribution whatsoever.....

Here's another one for you, as promised. Please do something different and try to stay on topic for once. If Clinton had taken out OBL when he had the chance, you'd have a helluva lot less to blame on Bush43.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/535793/posts

You know that, I know that, and the American people know that (with apologies to Bob Dole) regards,

kg
    Lets just check out who authored your source shall we?
    Cliff Kincaid is a "right-wing writer and activist who has been a longtime critic of the United Nations and other multinational organizations.

Lets just check out who authored your source shall we?
    Cliff Kincaid is a "right-wing writer and activist who has been a longtime critic of the United Nations and other multinational organizations.
    No worse than some of the left-wing writers and activists you quote...you've crossed the line into total hypocrisy, Roger...even your buddy JDog suggests we stay in the here-and-now...

As promised...http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...61251-2001Oct2

And the hits just keep on comin' regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Anyone who is a vocal conservative crtitic of the stinkin UN is OK with me.

Its time to kick the UN out of the US and get the US out of the UN!
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I think in all of the above discussion we need to keep in mind that the President in privileged to a lot more information than any of us and any reporter. The confidential information in the Presidents daily reports is what’s really going on the in the world.

Also I am confused, the left constantly puts W down for being an idiot/stupid. Then I read about his supposed connections to Terrorist inferring he had something to do with 9/11? Which one is he, and idiot or the mastermind behind the largest terrorist attack ever?

I tend to believe he is a smart, good man who made the best decisions he could with the information he had. Again the information he has is not the same information we get.

Bush's lies and secrets are starting to come out. Wonder what we will be hearing about next.
    That He was on the "Grassy Knoll??"
    Stan b & Elvis