The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USN Seals Debacle

Default USN Seals Debacle

I thought I heard it all from the Obongos Administration until I heard 3 Navy Seals are up on charges for using excessive force in capturing a known Terrorist Leader.
    Standby folks, they'll be plenty more absurdity coming from this group of Anti - Americans before they are through.
    I wonder if anyone in the Obongo inner circle ever served. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing Obongo salute military personnel.
    Last edited by gman0046; 11-26-2009 at 03:11 PM.

You are not alone with your discusts about whats happening around here.
    Maby our enemies look just like us,,,,just like our enemies look just like them.
    what a wierd world this is becoming

Pete

Hey all...home for just a couple of days for T-Day. Thought I'd drop in.

The inside info I'm getting on this situation was the "fat lip" the a$$hole got was minor...but the Seals in question may have failed to report it properly or filed a false statement.

They bypassed the non-judicial punishment in order to get this situation out to the public.

Only one or two are actually charged with assault, where-as 3 or 4 are charged with filing a false statement. That aspect may be their un-doing in this overly PC environment.

Just goes to show you..."a dead man tells no tales"....may have been the better way to go in this deal.

You all take care.
    Train the dog, the ribbons will take care of themselves.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I certainly hope if we ever get Bin ladin, he is shot while trying to escape. If he is actually arrested and tried, the GD ACLU will want to treat him like an innocent defendant and give him Miranda and all the trimmings. Meanwhile they will excoriate the troops that make the arrest.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by TXduckdog View Post
    Just goes to show you..."a dead man tells no tales"....may have been the better way to go in this deal.

You all take care.
    Yes, it's a shame they didn't treat that terrorist the way these Navy Seals handled the SomaliThugs last Easter

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    I thought I heard it all from the Obongos Administration until I heard 3 Navy Seals are up on charges for using excessive force in capturing a known Terrorist Leader.
    Standby folks, they'll be plenty more absurdity coming from this group of Anti - Americans before they are through.
    I wonder if anyone in the Obongo inner circle ever served. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing Obongo salute military personnel.
    Yeah, we've had a run of non-serving presidents lately. Not that military service is totally necessary, but it's nice to know someone has walked a mile or two in boots before ordering troops to do so. That was one reason I have so much respect for George I, despite not agreeing with all his policies. That man "hit the silk" fighting for his country. Since him, we've had presidents who "hit the interns", "hit the bars", and now "hit the talk show circuits"....everything except honorable military service.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Yes, it's a shame they didn't treat that terrorist the way these Navy Seals handled the SomaliThugs last Easter

So if you're going to blame Obama for every event that occurs in the military, including well-established UCMJ actions, then I assume you give him full credit for the capping of the pirates you allude to?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

W received an honorable discharge. The last non serving POTUS pre Osama was Bill, Draft Dodger, Clinton.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yeah, we've had a run of non-serving presidents lately. Not that military service is totally necessary, but it's nice to know someone has walked a mile or two in boots before ordering troops to do so. That was one reason I have so much respect for George I, despite not agreeing with all his policies. That man "hit the silk" fighting for his country. Since him, we've had presidents who "hit the interns", "hit the bars", and now "hit the talk show circuits"....everything except honorable military service.

Typical.....go ahead, demean service in the National Guard!!

As a Veteran you now better, shame on you!!
    Anyone who served, served.
    I sudder to think what you would say about the US Coast Guard.

BTW--President Carter served.....nuff said.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Typical.....go ahead, demean service in the National Guard!!

As a Veteran you now better, shame on you!!
    Anyone who served, served.
    I sudder to think what you would say about the US Coast Guard.

BTW--President Carter served.....nuff said.
    Come on, you know me better than that. Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, USCG, and the Merchant Marines....all honorable service. One caveat though, you have to SHOW UP for duty...not skip out to help campaigns and skip physicals which include the famous "pee-tests"! Donning a flight suit and riding the jump-seat to a political photo-op 30 years later doesn't count, either.

Yes, Carter was near the top of his class at Annapolis, and served as an engineer in the Submariner fleet. Gerald Ford, also.

Hey, as a veteran of the Army (Ain't Ready for Marines Yet) I don't poke fun at any of the brother services!