The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Cops Killed in Coffee Shop

Default 4 Cops Killed in Coffee Shop

This is as reported by what is called the MSM in our part of the country-

4 Pierce County Deputies contracted by Lakewood, WA to serve on their police force were killed prior to their shift while having coffee at a Spanaway?, WA coffee shop.

The lone gunman was very thorough in that no bystanders were injured.

The coffee shop owner stated the officers were regulars.

The claim is - they were filling out paperwork on their laptops prior to the start of shift.

A very large law enforcement contingent was committed to seeking the perpetrator, who they believe they have ID'd. The suspect is cornered in a house in Seattle & may be deceased.

Why is this on POTUS Place? The "Huckster" pardoned him while Gov of Arkansas. The "Huckster's" Willie Horton moment. The "Huckster" is now blaming the systems in AR & WA.

My sympathies to the families of these officers & though they will be well compensated for this tragedy, nothing can replace a loved one.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

The Huckster will not get my vote for POTUS since he is so soft on criminals as to commute this cop killing scumbag's sentence
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

& now an update - after surrouding & laying siege to the suspect's home for several hours, they entered only to find no one there. They now suspect he may be wandering around the University distict of Seattle. Those wearing cop's uniform are realistically a little nervous until this guy is under control!

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I know police officers are the most second-guessed professionals out there and have to live within damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't rules and laws. But.......

WTF? How do you assume for HOURS (it was dark when they surrounded the house, so at least 8 hours) that an armed and dangerous pscyho who has shown that he's willing to kill anyone/everyone, is holed up in a house and the whole time he's roaming around the town or on the run. I'm sorry, but hindsight or not, that's an awfully dangerous assumption. I've got to bet there were plenty of the fallen officer's colleagues who would have gladly went into that house before the hours of "negotiating" by bullhorn with a ghost.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I know police officers are the most second-guessed professionals out there and have to live within damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't rules and laws. But.......

WTF? How do you assume for HOURS (it was dark when they surrounded the house, so at least 8 hours) that an armed and dangerous pscyho who has shown that he's willing to kill anyone/everyone, is holed up in a house and the whole time he's roaming around the town or on the run. I'm sorry, but hindsight or not, that's an awfully dangerous assumption. I've got to bet there were plenty of the fallen officer's colleagues who would have gladly went into that house before the hours of "negotiating" by bullhorn with a ghost.

That's good for even you! First you offer some credit to police for always being second guessed in a tough profession.....THEN YOU SECOND GUESS THE CRAP OUT OF THEM! I may be wrong, but I'll trust the know-how and strategy of the police in the trenches over your gunz-a-blazin' approach any day. Given that scum-bag's actions already, do you think they may have been concerned about a trap to kill more officers, and planned a careful approach? I don't know, I'm sure I'm wrong and you're right.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

I don't know, I'm sure I'm wrong and you're right.
    Keep that thought...it's as good as it gets for a mugwump such as yourself.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Given that scum-bag's actions already, do you think they may have been concerned about a trap to kill more officers, and planned a careful approach? Exactly, because everything we know about the POS (and knew hours ago) tells us that he's one cool, calculating criminal mastermind. You know, those clinically insane folks are often the most cunning.

Similar mistakes were made (and admitted) by the police at Columbine...an over-cautiousness that led to officers standing around the perimeter of the school waiting for direction and SWAT instead of intervening as more people were being shot...not because they were cowards but because that's what they were trained to do. Columbine caused a major shift in thinking among PDs. The change in thinking was evidenced at Ft. Hood where the police arrived and actively intervened in the bloodbath. I don't know, I'm sure I'm wrong and you're right. Now you're getting it.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Good job by the police to finish the job and deliver justice...condolences to the officers families that lost a loved one to this scumbag...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    The Huckster will not get my vote for POTUS since he is so soft on criminals as to commute this cop killing scumbag's sentence
    You mean he will not get your vote unless he is the republican choice to run against Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You mean he will not get your vote unless he is the republican choice to run against Obama.
    This thread is now complete , Roger has added his delusional worth of #%^%$#%^&&*^^$%&&.

National news is now covering it mostly - except the cops here in WA are a little peeved at the Huckster for his unwarranted criticism. They are now rounding up the people who helped the cop killer & will be charging them. If these people are smart they will hire very good counsel or they will never see the light of day again.

Marvin S