The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many will be watching...

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    noble history of West Point, the finest colleg on the face of the earth!!
    According to Chris Matthews, that is "enemy territory" Please get it right next time.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Banned

[quote=Franco;531171]
    I also agree that Obama is in way over his head.[/quote]

Good Limpbaugh quote. Are you going to wait to hear him pop off today so you can quote him again?

Limbaugh says Obama ‘in over his head’

[quote=Roger Perry;531182]
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Good Limpbaugh quote. Are you going to wait to hear him pop off today so you can quote him again?

I haven't listened to Limbaugh or Hannity in years!

But, I don't think you can give Limbaugh credit for that statement as many domestic and international media and politicos have said the same thing!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I listen to Rush and Sean as often as possible. Its insurance against the day that the idiotic fairness doctrin takes them off the air.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Our Kenyan President has more friends and family over there than over here so why is it so surprising he wants the U.S. out?

We live in Cuba now.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    What will victory in Afghanistan look like to you? Render the terrorist, be it Al Qaeda, Taliban, etc, incapable of committing more acts of terrorism anywhere in the world. Educate the people of the region so that they are able to think for themselves rather than blindly follow terrorist organizations. Leave the Afghan govt/military in a condition of strength to stand up and fight against the corruption and violence in their own country without the aid of other countries, therefore keeping the terrorists down. Among other things... What would it look like to you?You do realize we're not at war with Afghanistan, don't you? Of course, but we are at war IN Afghanistan, are we not? Do you have a point?

JD

[QUOTE=Roger Perry;531182]
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

I don't listen to Limbaugh, and I believe this president is in over his head. So, how do you classify me and the many who share that opinion.

fp
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

I am just pissed that he bumped the Charle Brown Christmas special.

BTW do his speech writers not know how to spell terrorist or victory ?

I wonder what its like to give a speech to people that are made to sit in the seats and that you loothe evrything about them.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    It seems to me that it is idiotic for a country such as our to ever provide another country with an open ended commitment of our military resources. This is particularly true when the government of that country has marginal legitimacy and competence and needs to change itself and undertake major political reforms to become viable. By promising open ended support in such circumstances, we encourage long term dependency and stake our own reputations on leaders whose reputations are questionable at best.

I believe that one of the factors that helped immensely in Iraq was when the Bush administration began setting its own deadlines for US engagement rather than continuing to reject the notion of deadlines and milestones. Ultimately, what we do in Afghanistan needs to be informed by the situation on the ground -- both the military situation and the political situation. However, it is good to make it clear from the beginning that our role in the future is finite and that our support is dependent on progress made by the Afghan government in implementing political reforms.
    It's ALWAYS good to let your enemies know your plan...'cause, we know they'll do EXACTLY what we expect them to do with that information...

Look for al Qaeda and the Taliban to slack off their attacks (or move their focus elsewhere), lull the US and NATO into thinking the Afghani battle is won (time is of no consequence to a motivated combatant), and take the gloves off as soon as the last US transport lifts off in 18 mos...............

Yessir....this is how it's done....looking forward to that victory toast in the late summer of '11. The success of this "mission" and its timing will go a LOOONG way toward ensuring a second term for BHO....

...or not....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    More than once he said "18 months" and "summer of 2011"....or did you hear something different....

kg
    Keith there you go with little things like facts when your talking to roger again........
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke