The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: obama and the enemy camp

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Considering that PMSNBC and its affiliates are in Osama's pocket, I think we can take matthews comments as the gospel of the left. He would never have said this without the imprimatur of osama or his flunkies.
    Give me a break, Bob. Not every bonehead remark is a product of a conspiracy. Stupidity does not need or respect imprimaturs.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    ...I think the anti- military bunch are a small minority...
    So you do believe there is an anti-military bunch in the democrat party? It appears that Matthews believes the obama is part of it.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    So you do believe there is an anti-military bunch in the democrat party? It appears that Matthews believes the obama is part of it.
    Both parties have fringe nut-jobs, that get media attention.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    But Dave...The President?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

absolutely the pacifist doves on the left and the hawks on the right that like nothing better than to get in one war to another

and dnf777 you are correct the fringe element on both sides seem to garner the most attention....prime examples are Cindy Sheehan,Martin Sheen,Sean Penn on the left and militia groups, internet wannabee badazzzes on the right
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Normally, I would disagree with you, but I'm not too happy with Mr. Obama right now. I may start referring to him as Bush III. (no offense meant to Mr. Bush I!)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Normally, I would disagree with you, but I'm not too happy with Mr. Obama right now. I may start referring to him as Bush III. (no offense meant to Mr. Bush I!)
    No need to bring President George W. Bush into anything. I believe, in the end, obama will stand alone with his own mess.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

No need to bring President George W. Bush into anything. I believe, in the end, obama will stand alone with his own mess.
    Still prickly over Dubya I see. Those that ignore history ......
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Still prickly over Dubya I see. Those that ignore history ......

Not really.

If there is a need to throw President George W. Bush under the bus, to the wolves or fire a rhetorical shot, have at it.

If you still need to fire the gratuitous shot though, it tells more about you than him anyway.

My point is, at some point obama has to be responsible for his own mess.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

Matthews is extending Obama's opposition to the Iraq war, to opposition to the military. Matthews is an idiot, you can't make that extrapolation. There is no "liberal" pundit that I despise nearly to the extent that I despise Matthews. The fact that he wrote for Carter should disqualify him completely. He's always trying to appeal to both sides of the divide, and he does a terrible job of it.
    Last edited by Buzz; 12-04-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)