The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sen. Baucus recommended girlfriend for U.S. Atttorney

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I would agree that he's a democrat. Those were mighty fine lookin' women he ran around with.....not a male crack dealer or some dude in the airport men's room!!

Even lower fruit regards,
    and not a single one of them was/is better looking than his wife....and for the record I know that Tiger's dad was a staunch Republican because I ran into him at a couple of events back when I lived down the road in the next city from them in So Cal,also used to shoot the breeze with Mr Woods Sr on the practice range, he was a very good man..his mom was a real pistol too, its where he gets his killer instinct, she was always rooting him on to go for the jugular and crush his opponents..and that was at the AJGA junior evenents
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    and not a single one of them was/is better looking than his wife....
    So, Bon....looks aren't everything, huh....

If he's got opportunistic gold diggers looking to cash in on his indiscretions (up to and including Elin), best thing he can do is cut his losses now and get out. Tigers don't change their stripes...

Shoulda thought about his kids whilst he was putting on some other greens regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    [B]and not a single one of them was/is better looking than his wife[/B:
    UHHHHH....no one is!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Another key difference worth noting is that Repuublicans are supposedly the party of FAMILY VALUES. From Guliani, to Newt, to Rush, to McCain, to Reagan, to Bennett, to Sanford, to Foley, to Ensign, etc, etc. Hmmm, where were/are the calls for all these folks to resign since they did not or do not live up to the supposed values litmus test?
    Wait, now I see, it is a big tent after all. The party can totally ignore a core principle or two or three including fiscal conservatism. Well, at least you still can take a stand on the abortion issue, borrow and spend, and just say No.
    Let's see are anyone of these still in power or did they exit or on their way out of politics due to their indiscretions?

I would not vote for anyone one of those people you mentioned. By the way, several you mentioned, never had affairs or moral failings unless you consider the act of just alleging wrong doing, but I guess in your eyes allegations are just as good. The rest I say good so long.

I also think it's good that a party supports family values (you will always have bad apples in every bunch) what I really find funny is that the left seems to celebrate moral failing and support the murder of the innocent unborn and calls it "choice" or supports women's issues but fail to support Muslim women's rights around the world.

The left has no value system other then "If it feels good do it" and if you don't agree with it destroy it. And they say the left is tolerant.

SAD and SICK!

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    So, Bon....looks aren't everything, huh....

If he's got opportunistic gold diggers looking to cash in on his indiscretions (up to and including Elin), best thing he can do is cut his losses now and get out. Tigers don't change their stripes...

Shoulda thought about his kids whilst he was putting on some other greens regards,

kg
    nope looks arent the end all do all...very disappointed in him as a man and father,... not surprised at all...I figure of the 7 that have surfaced, less than half are legit..I feel bad that his kids will have to read about their dad some day besides his heroics on the golf course
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    UHHHHH....no one is!!!
    Except mine....

I'd take my Italian/Filipino babe ANYDAY over Mrs. Woods! I just wish I had half of what she's going to extort out of him when the divorce is final!

BTW, my prediction has come 33% true already. I hear Oprah has invited him to come cry for forgiveness on her show, and admit that all men are evil, etc...
    Once that happens, as well as The View and Ellen, my prediction will come true. Not sure about Dr. Phil, but he certainly fits in the "sorry I was born with a pair" circuit!
    Last edited by dnf777; 12-07-2009 at 03:24 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!