The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Another disgusting idea from the left

  1. #11
    Senior Member dback's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    arizona
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Well, just kinda. Don't hold back though now, dback. Tell me what you really think. C'mon now boy. You can do it. Let loose. My mom can handle it.

    Thicker skin regards,

    JD
    Nope...gotta pace myself. Excessive giggling causes me to strain rib cage muscles or requires an extra change of 'depends' before bedtime.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Did you just call me an idiot?
    Did anyone mentioned Rush or anyone else?
    I have no moral compass? By who's standards....yours?

    I'm sorry the left disgusts you so much. Maybe since today commerates a day that was monumental in our history, and happened to be dealt with by a democrat, and won 4 years later by another, you should go live somewhere else, where you can be proud. Not that I want anyone to leave, but I just hate to see someone so disgusted by 60% of their fellow citizens. I've befriended many fellow independents, and have learned to accept the left and right, even if one of those groups is hell bent on calling me names and trying to exclude everyone but themselves from the American way of life.

    I was speaking to the entire left wing but if the shoe fits wear it.

    The Dems you speak of are no where near what the left has become today and you know it.

    Where do you get that 60% are liberal or Demwits. I the highest that I have seen is around 42% or so and declining. The mast majority do not have your views. Just look at this site and you will find your are by far in the minority.

    I said the left disgusts me, that does not mean I do not tolerate them.

    And telling me to leave the country is typical of your type. Kind of like all the libs said they would leave when Bush was reelected. Too bad none left.

    The American way of life is about individuality and responsibility. The left seems to want to take these traits of our country and do away with through forced government programs (health care)

    Time for you to get a life!

  3. #13
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Fortunately the dems are screwing up things so badly that there is a good possibility that the GOP will have a majority in the House after the 2010 electives. That will put a stop to all the idiotic change that Osama has been trying to pull off.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  4. #14
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Fortunately the dems are screwing up things so badly that there is a good possibility that the GOP will have a majority in the House after the 2010 electives. That will put a stop to all the idiotic change that Osama has been trying to pull off.
    Sounds like some good stuff you're smokin' there, Bob!
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    Most radical liberals troll the same dating sites as barney frank. Its no surprise that they are incapable of sound judgement. It just goes with the territory.
    Its unfortunate this country gives them the right to be heard. They may have freedom of speech,,but that doesnt mean they get to perpetuate and force their perversions down our throat.

    I know this doesnt have to do with homosexuality,,,but I file radical libs in the same catagory. The "Incapable of sound judgements file"

    Incompetent geniouses run the show and have for a long time ,,, its no surprise we are in the mess we are in.
    And no I dont hate radical libs,,,but I do think they belong in tha closet

    p

  6. #16
    Senior Member zeus3925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Twin Cities Metro, MN
    Posts
    2,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Most radical liberals troll the same dating sites as barney frank. Its no surprise that they are incapable of sound judgement. It just goes with the territory.
    Its unfortunate this country gives them the right to be heard. They may have freedom of speech,,but that doesnt mean they get to perpetuate and force their perversions down our throat.

    I know this doesnt have to do with homosexuality,,,but I file radical libs in the same catagory. The "Incapable of sound judgements file"

    Incompetent geniouses run the show and have for a long time ,,, its no surprise we are in the mess we are in.
    And no I dont hate radical libs,,,but I do think they belong in tha closet

    p
    Your advice should also apply to a certain radical conservative senator from Idaho, who was looking for love in all the wrong places.
    Zeus

    I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    Your advice should also apply to a certain radical conservative senator from Idaho, who was looking for love in all the wrong places
    I certainly would not call him a radical concervative,,,he is pretty moderate and main stream,,but that doesnt excuse him for his behavior
    I wont ague with you there Sarge,, our government is full of incompetent geniouses,,,would,nt you say

    I have very little use for people with low character and hidden agenda's on any side of the fence. Most are predators and oppertunists in one way or another. Few get my respect,,,most would get a luggy right between the eyes.

    They play games with our lives. If I were judge and jury for a day,,, there would be lots and lots of spots to fill on both sides.


    p

  8. #18
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    I was speaking to the entire left wing but if the shoe fits wear it.

    The Dems you speak of are no where near what the left has become today and you know it.

    Where do you get that 60% are liberal or Demwits. I the highest that I have seen is around 42% or so and declining. The mast majority do not have your views. Just look at this site and you will find your are by far in the minority.

    I said the left disgusts me, that does not mean I do not tolerate them.

    And telling me to leave the country is typical of your type. Kind of like all the libs said they would leave when Bush was reelected. Too bad none left.

    The American way of life is about individuality and responsibility. The left seems to want to take these traits of our country and do away with through forced government programs (health care)

    Time for you to get a life!
    I will not engage in childish name-calling and putting words into others' mouths as you have demonstrated. This conversation is over. Have a nice day.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #19
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    Only the left would do such a thing.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-chamber-boss/

    Just like Larry Flint's offer from earlier time.

    I would like to see you find a similar idea from the right.

    I will say it again. What the left disagrees with, the left will attempt to destroy.

    Disgusting!
    I assume that you are reacting to the fact that people have to deliver to collect the reward. This is to distinguish it from the Scaife financed Arkansas Project which paid out over $2 million in efforts to develop stories to discredit Clinton, including payoffs to state troopers willing to provide information on his sexual activities, or the millions paid by the unscrupulous Harold Simmons to finance massive propaganda campaigns against Kerry and Obama without regard to facts and in violation of law. I believe that the campaign against the Chamber of Commerce is tacky, but pales in comparison with a track record of dirty tricks in which conservatives have demonstrated a level of financial commitment and disregard for ethics that makes liberal groups look like nursery school teachers by comparison.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I believe that the campaign against the Chamber of Commerce is tacky, but pales in comparison with a track record of dirty tricks in which conservatives have demonstrated a level of financial commitment and disregard for ethics that makes liberal groups look like nursery school teachers by comparison.
    You believe it is only tacky?

    I would hope you are joking. I did not know of these other financed attacks on Clinton but I find them more then just tacky.

    I find all of this sensationalism of politics disgusting but I would have to disagree with you. The left is much more vicious. Every leading republican has been attacked both in the private sector and public sector. Obama sent his minions to Alaska to try and dig every bit of dirt up on Palin. They routinely attempt to dirty and destroy every one in their path. They do not fight on issues they fight with tabloid dirt and allegations.

    When you make excuses or state that the others do it, does that justify the behavior in your mind?

    I would hope not. But then again the left is the party of "tolerance"

    Moveon.org was founded for this purpose and so were several others from the left and well financed by Soros and other leftwing types.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •