The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T I T

Default T I T

www.statepress.com/node/9696

If I'm not mistaken this was originally funded by Arts & Humanities.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Will those phones also have the tracking systems that all cell phones have that allows emergency services to pinpoint your location?

Why not just pay home owners to take care of illegals when they cross. we can feed them ..bath them,,pay for their babies and basically just pay alll their bills,, this way they wont get hurt.
    cant we charge these idiots with the cell phone idea with aiding in the criminal actions of others,,,,or did I just wake up on another planet,
    P

Next, someone will invent a radar-detector to help people drive at excessive speeds, which already contributes to 40,000 traffic deaths per year! What the hell is this world coming to? Kevlar for bank-robbers at taxpayer expense? Free condoms for rapists to help avoid DNA detection?

Insane as it is....where there's a dollar to be made, there will be someone (usually a competing throng of people) waiting to capitalize!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Next, someone will invent a radar-detector to help people drive at excessive speeds, which already contributes to 40,000 traffic deaths per year! What the hell is this world coming to? Kevlar for bank-robbers at taxpayer expense? Free condoms for rapists to help avoid DNA detection?

Insane as it is....where there's a dollar to be made, there will be someone (usually a competing throng of people) waiting to capitalize!
    This is actually an interesting situation. The t.i.t. software is actually being developed by a group of artists as a conscious act of civil disobedience. The software is not expected to be available for another year. The telephone for which it is being developed was selected because it is cheap (under $50), readily accessible, and contains a GPS that can be accessed by programming code. It would not actually be used as a telephone at all. The basis of the software is a software tool developed by one of the artists to help hikers create a virtual simulation of planned hiking outings. If the package is ever completed as planned, it may find its greatest commercial applications among those of us who like to visit the great outdoors and avoid the signs of man. Maybe we'll see it advertised in the RTF Classifieds.

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    www.statepress.com/node/9696

If I'm not mistaken this was originally funded by Arts & Humanities.
    Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus............at least there is for illegal aliens if this gets into production. Well, I guess Uncle Sam is already playing that part......uuuummmmmmm. Let me see now.......am I an elf or a reindeer ?

charly_t

The developers of this should be prosecuted for conspiracy to aid & abet illegal actions against DHS/Immigration.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The developers of this should be prosecuted for conspiracy to aid & abet illegal actions against DHS/Immigration.
    If we assumed all things were to be used imporperly we wouldn't have guns or cars or..... It's all in the use.
    Greg W.

Brooks Black Gold At Briarwood JH (Louie)
    Brandywine's Belle on Wheels JH (Belle)
    Serengetti Sadie O'Brandywine SH -MH passes (Sadie)
    CH Brandywine's Westdale Duggan MH (Duggan)
    CH Alpenglo's Jasmine O'Brooks JH CD (Jasmine)
    Brandywine's Flagship SH (Brandy)

Quote Originally Posted by brandywinelabs View Post
    If we assumed all things were to be used imporperly we wouldn't have guns or cars or..... It's all in the use.
    From the article:

A new GPS mobile phone application, still in its testing stages, is designed to help immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border illegally.

The Transborder Immigrant Tool for Nextel Motorola phones was developed by a University of California at San Diego research team.

There is no scheduled completion date, but when the application is finished, it will be preloaded onto thousands of phones that will be distributed in Mexico, one of its creators said.
    There is a huge difference in this product and the others that you mentioned. This is designed specifically to aid in illegal activities.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. That exact same argument is being used by those who would hold gun manufacturers responsible for crimes committed with their product. Silly, yes, but obviously made headway in the courts.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!