The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A blunt and chilling answer to a serious question

Default A blunt and chilling answer to a serious question

OK, here is the link.. sorry, got busy at work and never checked it till now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVdFzw
    Greg W.

Brooks Black Gold At Briarwood JH (Louie)
    Brandywine's Belle on Wheels JH (Belle)
    Serengetti Sadie O'Brandywine SH -MH passes (Sadie)
    CH Brandywine's Westdale Duggan MH (Duggan)
    CH Alpenglo's Jasmine O'Brooks JH CD (Jasmine)
    Brandywine's Flagship SH (Brandy)

49 views and no responces... maybe you should have just left well enough alone.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 12-08-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Apparently one of the very few geniouses out there that can see the problem for what it is.
    I thought only common people had that ability.
    Now lets see if there is one of these guys that comes up with the right perscription for the ailment.

I doubt it,,,there to busy figuring out our next taxation policy.

good video brandy

Pete

I'm Voting Newt in 2012 The man is very knowledgeable .
    I've got a quick fix to this mess one nuke Iraq two two nuke Afghanistan make them a example you mess with us this is what happens . If and they will , If Iran gives us a problem nuke them too . We have a serious dangerous ticking time bomb we have got involved with! They have been fighting each other for thousands on top of thousands of years and no body ever wins so they decided to bring us in to their lil fight well I say make them regret it if you harbor terrorist we are coming for them and gonna kill everyone in their towns to make sure we get the terrorist . There is no room for soft hearted people in war. I'm sorry it's kill or be killed
    Last edited by Michael Pearrow; 12-08-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Aaaah yes....now I remember why they used to draft us 19 year olds. Be kind to him Jeff, JD.......I like him, he's a fan of Newt.
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    Aaaah yes....now I remember why they used to draft us 19 year olds. Be kind to him Jeff, JD.......I like him, he's a fan of Newt.
    Sure...why not? This thread is headed in the same direction as the original one.
    Why Even Try...

Mostly WET regards,

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Pearrow View Post
    I'm Voting Newt in 2012 The man is very knowledgeable .
    I've got a quick fix to this mess one nuke Iraq two two nuke Afghanistan make them a example you mess with us this is what happens . If and they will , If Iran gives us a problem nuke them too . We have a serious dangerous ticking time bomb we have got involved with! They have been fighting each other for thousands on top of thousands of years and no body ever wins so they decided to bring us in to their lil fight well I say make them regret it if you harbor terrorist we are coming for them and gonna kill everyone in their towns to make sure we get the terrorist . There is no room for soft hearted people in war. I'm sorry it's kill or be killed
    So you basically want to carry out genocide? Kill millions of people, many of whom have never even heard of the United States, living in villages in the middle east? I think a few others throughout history have used similar logic. Just curious, how old are you? I'm just askin', because I used to think that way too!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm just askin', because I used to think that way too!
    WHAT??!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    49 views and no responces... maybe you should have just left well enough alone.

JD
    So why did you even say anything then?
    What doesn't fit your agenda/ideals?
    Greg W.

Brooks Black Gold At Briarwood JH (Louie)
    Brandywine's Belle on Wheels JH (Belle)
    Serengetti Sadie O'Brandywine SH -MH passes (Sadie)
    CH Brandywine's Westdale Duggan MH (Duggan)
    CH Alpenglo's Jasmine O'Brooks JH CD (Jasmine)
    Brandywine's Flagship SH (Brandy)

I think it's a given that there will be another Islamist attack on America. The conflict between Islam and the West has been going on for over a 1000 years in various forms and to think that PBO can somehow apologize, make nice and have it all go away in 18 months or even a generation is naiive at best.

The things that kept us safe for so many years is that the Islamic countries, were poor, uneducated and kept largely unarmed except for their "weapons" of faith & patience. Now that has all changed with the "Islamic bomb" plus they've got the population "bomb" on their side as well. Time has been, and will continue to be, on their side. The Crusades proved you can't exterminate Islam, especially now with over a billion followers all over the world. .

But the way things are going, the Islamists may not even have to explode a bomb. If they wait long enough (and maybe not much longer), we will implode on our own.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791