The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Speaking of polling Obama down again

  1. #1
    Senior Member Steve Amrein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    St. Peters, MO
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Speaking of polling Obama down again

    Obamas slide in polls continue to slide. In this point in his term as POTUS he is below Nixon,Reagan, Clinton and both Bush 1and Bush 2.

    Link http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Polit...=B1&Id=1152399

    Sorry It was the 1st of a hundred or so when googled so I have no Idea if is a left right or a real news org.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Obamas slide in polls continue to slide. In this point in his term as POTUS he is below Nixon,Reagan, Clinton and both Bush 1and Bush 2.

    Link http://www.rttnews.com/Content/Polit...=B1&Id=1152399

    Sorry It was the 1st of a hundred or so when googled so I have no Idea if is a left right or a real news org.
    Let us know when it gets down to 23% like W

  3. #3
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Let us know when it gets down to 23% like W
    You can count on it!!

    Change is on the way!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Let us know when it gets down to 23% like W
    I wonder what the Kenyans' poll numbers will be 50 years from now, when our great grandchildren are still paying the interest on his debt. I suspect they'll be hovering around 0% approval.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You can count on it!!

    Change is on the way!!!
    Didn't you say the same thing before the last election?

  6. #6
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Didn't you say the same thing before the last election?
    No, your said did, but it didn't change, it was the same only MORE!!

    But then, you already knew that!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #7
    Senior Member Nor_Cal_Angler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Ca
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Let us know when it gets down to 23% like W
    Comparisions of the 1st year mark Please...

    not the last year...23% SHEEEEESH!!!

    NCA

  8. #8
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
    I wonder what the Kenyans' poll numbers will be 50 years from now, when our great grandchildren are still paying the interest on his debt. I suspect they'll be hovering around 0% approval.
    We'll still be paying Reagan's debt at that point. By the time we get around to paying Bush's debt, we'll know first hand if global warming is true or not! And if Australia will tectonically collide with California.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Bush's approval in december of 2001 was 79% and Obama's is at 46% in case you want to look at actual facts Roger....

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Roger's mind is made up, don't confuse him with facts.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •