The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Speaking of polling Obama down again

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I am not defending this loon. I just disagree that this was Obama's fault. Didn't this loon have fellow officers working around and with him? What about all the enlisted men and women that he was around and didn't he have a commanding officer. Surely someone should have seen this guy was off kilter before the shooting started or he goes down in history as another mass murderer. Obama was thousands of miles away and way up the chain of command, there was no way he would have known about the attack before it happened. If you think that the President can keep track of each and every person under his command and every man, woman and child in the United States, then you must truly believe he is the messiah. I don't.
    And yet you blame Bush for 9/11...its to easy with you Roger

  2. #32
    Senior Member Pals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Magic View Post

    With views like these I fully understand the open talk of division in the US. I've not doubted that it is coming, but until recently I never dreamed of seeing it in my lifetime. Now I'm not so sure.

    Many simply say that it can't happen. I strongly disagree; in fact, I firmly believe that it is a matter of time until the USA goes through some major changes as a nation. History tells us that nations and national boundaries change just like most things in life. Our nation is no different in that regard.

    An interesting fact helps illustrate this point: no president was born and died under the same number of stars on the American flag. The same will be said of the four living past presidents when they pass. Only the current president can break that streak. Will he? I doubt it.

    fp

    So what is the cost of living in Texas these days? Looks like I may be moving.............

  3. #33
    Senior Member Captain Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Central F
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    What do you say to the families of over 4,000 of our armed forces and counting that have died in Iraq
    I say thank you for the sacrifice you have laid at the alter of Freedom. I know my thanks can never be enough to rid you of the pain at the loss of your loved one but please know that I will fight to preserve the freedoms that your love one believed in.

    Notice Roger, that I removed the needless part of your post. Since you have a habit of forgetting facts I will try to refresh your memory-
    1. Sadam was not allowing the UN arm inspectors in
    2. He was repeatedly violating the No-Fly zones put into place to deter the genocide of his own citizens and those of nearby countries
    3. He was paying ,and advertized the fact that he would pay, 20k to any family of a suicide bomber. That in itself made him a supporter of terrorism and as such a terrrorist himself.
    4. Alqueda was allowed to operate in his country just as in A-stan otherwise why would they have been coming out of the woodwork like roaches so quickly after we won the war but had not yet won the peace.

    He was hanged by the citizens of his own country for the genocide of his own people. Those people now have a chance at freedom

    I hope your dude has the balls to stand for freedom, because he too faces a problem which is known to the world as Iran. It will be interesting to see if you deem that conflict to be needless.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Magic View Post

    I don't have the words to respond to this.

    With views like these I fully understand the open talk of division in the US. I've not doubted that it is coming, but until recently I never dreamed of seeing it in my lifetime. Now I'm not so sure.

    Many simply say that it can't happen. I strongly disagree; in fact, I firmly believe that it is a matter of time until the USA goes through some major changes as a nation. History tells us that nations and national boundaries change just like most things in life. Our nation is no different in that regard.

    An interesting fact helps illustrate this point: no president was born and died under the same number of stars on the American flag. The same will be said of the four living past presidents when they pass. Only the current president can break that streak. Will he? I doubt it.

    fp

    That's one heck of a leap, from Roger's posts to succession?

    Nice...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    And yet you blame Bush for 9/11...its to easy with you Roger
    Bush was told by the CIA months before 9/11 that terrorists were taking flight training school and the CIA feared planes would be involved in a terrorist attack. Big difference there because Bush did N O T H I N G about the reports.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    You're right Roger Bush should've blown up their mosques

  7. #37
    Senior Member WaterDogRem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I am not defending this loon. I just disagree that this was Obama's fault. Didn't this loon have fellow officers working around and with him? What about all the enlisted men and women that he was around and didn't he have a commanding officer. Surely someone should have seen this guy was off kilter before the shooting started or he goes down in history as another mass murderer. Obama was thousands of miles away and way up the chain of command, there was no way he would have known about the attack before it happened. If you think that the President can keep track of each and every person under his command and every man, woman and child in the United States, then you must truly believe he is the messiah. I don't.
    First, I don't think it was Obama's fault for this terrorist attack, just like it wasn't bush's fault for 9/11. Second, there were signs, but due to the liberal PC infestation in this country no one confronted it and even promoted him. Third, so since Obama (or any president) wasn't aware of this person or group, then it's not a terrorist attack? No president will know of everyone's intentions, but there can still be a terrorist attack under their term. If he's not your messiah, then why do you continue to defend him like he is your messiah?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •