The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Speaking of polling Obama down again

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Facts? Roger don't need no stinkin' facts!

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    Bush's approval in december of 2001 was 79% and Obama's is at 46% in case you want to look at actual facts Roger....
    In December 2001, the economy was not in the toilet either.

    So far, we have not had an incident like flying planes into the world trade center. Nor had we have to start a war. Unlike Bush, Obama has kept our country safe from terrorists attacks.

  3. #13
    Senior Member WaterDogRem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    In December 2001, the economy was not in the toilet either.

    So far, we have not had an incident like flying planes into the world trade center. Nor had we have to start a war. Unlike Bush, Obama has kept our country safe from terrorists attacks.
    Except for the Muslim terrorist attack at Fort Hood.

    But I'm sure the families of the decease agree with you Rog.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Eastern NC
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Unlike Bush, Obama has kept our country safe from terrorists attacks.

    What do you call the Ft. Hood incident?

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    What do you call the Ft. Hood incident?
    A soldier gone crazy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Nor_Cal_Angler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburg, Ca
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    A soldier gone crazy.
    Good chance he went crazy from being tied down and made to listion to President Bush's State of the Union address's.......Huhhhh Roger!

    NCA

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    Good chance he went crazy from being tied down and made to listion to President Bush's State of the Union address's.......Huhhhh Roger!

    NCA
    There are mass shootings all over the country yet you pick out only one incident. Why? Because he was of Muslim faith.

    Raw Data: Past Deadly U.S. Mass Shootings

    March 29, 2009: Robert Stewart, 45, shot and killed eight people at Pinelake Health and Rehab in Carthage, N.C. before a police officer shot him and ended the rampage.
    March 29, 2009: Devan Kalathat, 42, shot and killed his two children and three other relatives, then killed himself in an upscale neighborhood of Santa Clara, Calif. Kalathat's wife was critically injured.
    March 10, 2009: Michael McLendon, 28, killed 10 people including his mother, four other relatives, and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy across two rural Alabama counties. He then killed himself.
    Feb. 14, 2008: Former student Steven Kazmierczak, 27, opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, fatally shooting five students and wounding 18 others before committing suicide.
    Dec. 5, 2007: Robert A. Hawkins, 19, opened fire with a rifle at a Von Maur store in an Omaha, Neb., mall, killing eight people before taking his own life. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

    The Virginia Tech massacre was a school shooting that took place April 16, 2007 on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States. In two separate attacks, approximately two hours apart, the perpetrator, Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others [1] before committing suicide. The massacre is the deadliest peacetime shooting incident by a single gunman in United States history, on or off a school campus.[2]


    You get the Idea? What about the 4 policemen that were shot just a short while ago?

  8. #18
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Obongo has the lowest approval rating in history for the amount of time he's been in office. That ought to tell us something. How are the changes he's made doing for you Roger?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Captain Mike D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Central F
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Why? Because he was of Muslim faith.
    Um,,, Roger,

    Did you miss the part where witnesses spoke about him shouting "Allah Akbar" as he was doing the shooting? Or the part about his e-mail conversations with a known radical cleric in Yemen who suggested that he martyr himself? Or the part about him e-mailing known Alqueda members?

    Just wondering out loud.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mike D View Post
    Um,,, Roger,

    Did you miss the part where witnesses spoke about him shouting "Allah Akbar" as he was doing the shooting? Or the part about his e-mail conversations with a known radical cleric in Yemen who suggested that he martyr himself? Or the part about him e-mailing known Alqueda members?

    Just wondering out loud.
    What do you say to the families of over 4,000 of our armed forces and counting that have died in Iraq, a needless war fueled by GW Bush's ego?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •