The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of polling Obama down again

Unbelievable how Roger can try to compare apples and oranges. the guy is a terrorist, no ifs, ands, or butts! I can't wait to get the coffee mug I just ordered, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" How true, how true!!!!!! Good thing our country didn't have Rogers attitude during WWII. Think how many countries would be speaking german.
    Last edited by duckheads; 12-10-2009 at 12:52 PM.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    There are mass shootings all over the country yet you pick out only one incident. Why? Because he was of Muslim faith.

Raw Data: Past Deadly U.S. Mass Shootings

— March 29, 2009: Robert Stewart, 45, shot and killed eight people at Pinelake Health and Rehab in Carthage, N.C. before a police officer shot him and ended the rampage.
    — March 29, 2009: Devan Kalathat, 42, shot and killed his two children and three other relatives, then killed himself in an upscale neighborhood of Santa Clara, Calif. Kalathat's wife was critically injured.
    — March 10, 2009: Michael McLendon, 28, killed 10 people — including his mother, four other relatives, and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy — across two rural Alabama counties. He then killed himself.
    — Feb. 14, 2008: Former student Steven Kazmierczak, 27, opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, fatally shooting five students and wounding 18 others before committing suicide.
    — Dec. 5, 2007: Robert A. Hawkins, 19, opened fire with a rifle at a Von Maur store in an Omaha, Neb., mall, killing eight people before taking his own life. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

The Virginia Tech massacre was a school shooting that took place April 16, 2007 on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States. In two separate attacks, approximately two hours apart, the perpetrator, Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others [1] before committing suicide. The massacre is the deadliest peacetime shooting incident by a single gunman in United States history, on or off a school campus.[2]

You get the Idea? What about the 4 policemen that were shot just a short while ago?
    No, the person who picked it out, did so because the word "Terrorism or Terrorist" was in a post, which is why Bush got America to rally behind him and that President Obama has not had an attack like that on his watch and has to deal with the mess, and that is why his numbers are low.

To my knowledge, Robert Stewart..did not have known documented contact with radical mulsims in other countries via email.

To my knowledge, Devan Kalathat...did not have known interactions with the mosque that the 9/11 hijackers went to which was in another state (Va).

To my knowledge Michael Mclendon...did not or was not heard to have said "Allah Akbar" while killing people.

To my knowledge Steven Kazmierczak...did not take specific aim at our Armed Forces, which so happen to be in a war against the people and reglious fanatics with which he identifies with.

To my knowledge Robert Hawkins...did not give presentations to his CO's or supervisors (with respect to which ever profession he held) that spoke of the mulsim's of the world uniting and turning the tide against the countries of the west.

and finally TO MY KNOWLEDGE the VA TECH A$$HOLE....was simply that.

So you tell me Rog...why did the person that put up the Fort Hood incident as a terrorist attack do so....BECAUSE IT FREAKING WAS.....own up to it!!!!! and President Obama was asleep at the switch and then brushes it off as just another unfournate accident. Kinda like you just did.

NCA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    No, the person who picked it out, did so because the word "Terrorism or Terrorist" was in a post, which is why Bush got America to rally behind him and that President Obama has not had an attack like that on his watch and has to deal with the mess, and that is why his numbers are low.

To my knowledge, Robert Stewart..did not have known documented contact with radical mulsims in other countries via email.

To my knowledge, Devan Kalathat...did not have known interactions with the mosque that the 9/11 hijackers went to which was in another state (Va).

To my knowledge Michael Mclendon...did not or was not heard to have said "Allah Akbar" while killing people.

To my knowledge Steven Kazmierczak...did not take specific aim at our Armed Forces, which so happen to be in a war against the people and reglious fanatics with which he identifies with.

To my knowledge Robert Hawkins...did not give presentations to his CO's or supervisors (with respect to which ever profession he held) that spoke of the mulsim's of the world uniting and turning the tide against the countries of the west.

and finally TO MY KNOWLEDGE the VA TECH A$$HOLE....was simply that.

So you tell me Rog...why did the person that put up the Fort Hood incident as a terrorist attack do so....BECAUSE IT FREAKING WAS.....own up to it!!!!! and President Obama was asleep at the switch and then brushes it off as just another unfournate accident. Kinda like you just did.

NCA
    So you are saying this shooter was a one person terrorist organization? And that it was Obama's fault because one person out of 300,000,000 people in america went on a shooting rampage? That is absolutely ridiculous.

so you would say the same about 19 out of 300,000,000 right? i mean thats such a small number. He wasn't a one man terrorist organization he was muslim which in my book is a terrorist organization.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    so you would say the same about 19 out of 300,000,000 right? i mean thats such a small number. He wasn't a one man terrorist organization he was muslim which in my book is a terrorist organization.
    And we should shoot all the muslims in the country and blow up their mosques, right?

Rog,
    Do you think it’s weird that no one on here is trying to defend this scumbag like you?

Do you not see any connection between his sympathy, communications, and direct influence from the exact kinds of people we are trying to suppress and eliminate in our War on Terror?

If he was "just" a solider gone crazy, then what drove him insane to shoot his fellow countrymen & women?

Quote Originally Posted by WaterDogRem View Post
    If he was "just" a solider gone crazy, then what drove him insane to shoot his fellow countrymen & women?
    It was his hatered of Bush that made him snap
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Banned

Rog,
    Do you think it’s weird that no one on here is trying to defend this scumbag like you?

Do you not see any connection between his sympathy, communications, and direct influence from the exact kinds of people we are trying to suppress and eliminate in our War on Terror?

I am not defending this loon. I just disagree that this was Obama's fault. Didn't this loon have fellow officers working around and with him? What about all the enlisted men and women that he was around and didn't he have a commanding officer. Surely someone should have seen this guy was off kilter before the shooting started or he goes down in history as another mass murderer. Obama was thousands of miles away and way up the chain of command, there was no way he would have known about the attack before it happened. If you think that the President can keep track of each and every person under his command and every man, woman and child in the United States, then you must truly believe he is the messiah. I don't.

Rog,

Because they are potential votes for the Lefty's!

Big Tent regards.........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    What do you call the Ft. Hood incident?

A soldier gone crazy.
    There are mass shootings all over the country yet you pick out only one incident. Why? Because he was of Muslim faith.

Raw Data: Past Deadly U.S. Mass Shootings

— March 29, 2009: Robert Stewart, 45, shot and killed eight people at Pinelake Health and Rehab in Carthage, N.C. before a police officer shot him and ended the rampage.
    — March 29, 2009: Devan Kalathat, 42, shot and killed his two children and three other relatives, then killed himself in an upscale neighborhood of Santa Clara, Calif. Kalathat's wife was critically injured.
    — March 10, 2009: Michael McLendon, 28, killed 10 people — including his mother, four other relatives, and the wife and child of a local sheriff's deputy — across two rural Alabama counties. He then killed himself.
    — Feb. 14, 2008: Former student Steven Kazmierczak, 27, opened fire in a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, fatally shooting five students and wounding 18 others before committing suicide.
    — Dec. 5, 2007: Robert A. Hawkins, 19, opened fire with a rifle at a Von Maur store in an Omaha, Neb., mall, killing eight people before taking his own life. Five more people were wounded, two critically.

The Virginia Tech massacre was a school shooting that took place April 16, 2007 on the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) in Blacksburg, Virginia, United States. In two separate attacks, approximately two hours apart, the perpetrator, Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others [1] before committing suicide. The massacre is the deadliest peacetime shooting incident by a single gunman in United States history, on or off a school campus.[2]

You get the Idea? What about the 4 policemen that were shot just a short while ago?
    What do you say to the families of over 4,000 of our armed forces and counting that have died in Iraq, a needless war fueled by GW Bush's ego?

I don't have the words to respond to this.

With views like these I fully understand the open talk of division in the US. I've not doubted that it is coming, but until recently I never dreamed of seeing it in my lifetime. Now I'm not so sure.

Many simply say that it can't happen. I strongly disagree; in fact, I firmly believe that it is a matter of time until the USA goes through some major changes as a nation. History tells us that nations and national boundaries change just like most things in life. Our nation is no different in that regard.

An interesting fact helps illustrate this point: no president was born and died under the same number of stars on the American flag. The same will be said of the four living past presidents when they pass. Only the current president can break that streak. Will he? I doubt it.

fp
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth