The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Support Sarah Palin for President

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    She mentioned "hard work and private sector".

Someone correct me, but isn't her only non-political job a short tenure as a sports announcer and writer for a small town media?

I'm not a Palin fan, but even I will concede I'm amused by the way she alarms the left and sends them into such a feeding frenzy. But as light as her resume is, it's still light years better than Obongo's. But Dave, remind me again about your boy's qualifications for his job? All that private sector hard work and experience learning how the real world works? All those legislative initiatives and thoughtful debates he participated in both in the Illinois and U.S. Senate? Someone? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I'm not a Palin fan, but even I will concede I'm amused by the way she alarms the left and sends them into such a feeding frenzy. But as light as her resume is, it's still light years better than Obongo's. But Dave, remind me again about your boy's qualifications for his job? All that private sector hard work and experience learning how the real world works? All those legislative initiatives and thoughtful debates he participated in both in the Illinois and U.S. Senate? Someone? Anyone?
    I don't think anyone on the left is alarmed by her. They actually hope she runs! She's the Dan Qualye of the 21st Century, although he DID complete his sworn service in it's entirety.

Again, let me direct the following at you this time:

Wow...this discussion is wholly about Sarah Palin. How you could confuse her with Mr. Obama is far far far beyond my comprehension!!
    Hint: She's a girl, he's a dude. She's white, he's black. She's republican, he's democrat. The list goes on... I think the right is secretly in LOVE with Obama...someone mentions a beautiful woman, and ya'll immediately associate that with Obama! Weird, if you ask me!

As my "my Boy", since you asked what hard work he has done, I'll tell you.
    He was born in the hard-working blue collar steel city of Pittsburgh. Worked his way into a top medical school, Duke, earned his MD degree and completed one of the most grueling, sleepless residencies, OB/GYN, and built and worked in private practice, all prior to entering public service. Oh, did you falsely assume "my boy" was Mr. Obama?? You know what they say about ASS-U-ME, don't you?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

As my "my Boy", since you asked what hard work he has done, I'll tell you.
    He was born in the hard-working blue collar steel city of Pittsburgh. Worked his way into a top medical school, Duke, earned his MD degree and completed one of the most grueling, sleepless residencies, OB/GYN, and built and worked in private practice, all prior to entering public service. Oh, did you falsely assume "my boy" was Mr. Obama?? You know what they say about ASS-U-ME, don't you?
    Ok, Ok, Ok.....I'll play....

MY BOY:

All he did this last Saturday, is work up not 1 but 6 wild pheasants in a nice field out here in California...

Thats right...LIMITS for 2 (his Dad and Grandpa)

NOW TOP THAT...because doing that in this day and age is really working a MIRACLE!!!!!!!

NCA