The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Support Sarah Palin for President

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I love the way that the looney left laughs at Fox news, but then takes the BS from Huffington, Daily Kos and Move ON as factual.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    I'll bite, Rog. What's wrong with what she said? To summarize:

She:

1. Possesses common sense (that's rare in DC) and values reflective of many Americans
    2. Believes Americans don't want elitists
    3. Says education isn't all it's cracked up to be
    4. Takes issue with those who don't believe in free enterprise principles (capitalism)
    5. Believes Americans want positive change, but admits it may not be her that must bring it

Sounds good to me regards,
    Sounds like an ideal running mate for Jesse Ventura (who just might make a run for POTUS).
    Last edited by zeus3925; 12-10-2009 at 12:18 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Honest question zeus, was that last comment a positive or negative one? I don't know how you meant it. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Wow...this discussion is wholly about Sarah Palin. How you could confuse her with Mr. Obama is far far far beyond my comprehension!!
    Hint: She's a girl, he's a dude. She's white, he's black. She's republican, he's democrat. The list goes on...
    I figured that if we were going to bag on someone who didn't get elected as POTUS (hell, didn't even run for it), it's only fair to extend the same criticism to the person who did get elected.

Most of the posts on this thread seem to confuse the fact that she did not actually run for President, and has not announced if she will in the future.

Honest question zeus, was that last comment a positive or negative one? I don't know how you meant it. Really.
    You can take it either way. They both have similar thinking.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

I figured that if we were going to bag on someone who didn't get elected as POTUS (hell, didn't even run for it), it's only fair to extend the same criticism to the person who did get elected.

Most of the posts on this thread seem to confuse the fact that she did not actually run for President, and has not announced if she will in the future.
    Yes, but when the running mate who IS running for president will be the oldest man ever elected to that office, one must at least entertain the thought, right?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I love the way that the looney left laughs at Fox news, but then takes the BS from Huffington, Daily Kos and Move ON as factual.
    You can check my browse history, I've never been to any of those sites, expect Faux-News. I'll take your word for it though, if those sites are half as biased as Faux, I'm glad I never paid them any creedence.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Gotta love and respect Fox news for their ability to bring us "FAIR AND BALANCED" reporting.

"Gidget" Carlson, or one of their many ex-beauty queen "journalists" was doing a typical "Pulitzer-Prize" worthy expose on the alleged global warming email scandal.

She was showing a poll on whether Americans felt that the emails indicated that some of the data had been exaggerated or manipulated.

According to her poll, over 50% of Americans polled felt that manipulation or exaggeration had occurred.
    Apparently, Gidget failed to realize that the figures quoted in the poll totalled up to 120% of polled respondents.

I don't know if this shows Fox to be truly "FAIR AND BALANCED". However it appears that for a story on the exaggeration and manipulation of data they certainly do have some expertise in that area.

WE REPORT- YOU DECIDE regards

There are a couple things that I consider hallarous about the far right and their infacuation over SARAH. If she looked like Phillis Diller, her ratings would be in single digets, she would never have gotten where she is based on what she says. Period. She quit the state of Alaska to devote more time to writing her book. Most likely a smart decision she had help making, seeing as how she got over a million bucks up front for the writing, and they steered her to a very good ghost writer who knew more of the aphabet then she did. Right now she is in it for the money. Before her book tour, she spent some time in Bozman MT looking at cattle ranches for sale. What does that tell you. Bud
    Bud Bass, aka akblackdawg

"Your life today is a result of your attitude and the decisions you made yesterday. Your life tomorrow will be the result of your attitude and the decisions you make today." unknown

Quote Originally Posted by akblackdawg View Post
    There are a couple things that I consider hallarous about the far right and their infacuation over SARAH. If she looked like Phillis Diller, her ratings would be in single digets, she would never have gotten where she is based on what she says. Period. She quit the state of Alaska to devote more time to writing her book. Most likely a smart decision she had help making, seeing as how she got over a million bucks up front for the writing, and they steered her to a very good ghost writer who knew more of the aphabet then she did. Right now she is in it for the money. Before her book tour, she spent some time in Bozman MT looking at cattle ranches for sale. What does that tell you. Bud
    It tells me you are either a REALLY lousy speller or not very well read. but
    Last edited by Marvin S; 12-10-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!