The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Millions of missing Bush admin. e-mails found

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    It must really suck bein' you. constantly on the search for ways to continue and fuel your hate for President George W. Bush.
    No, just keeping up with current headline news. It's not my fault Bush keeps popping up in the news.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-14-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Do you have nightmares involving Bush and Cheney?

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    Do you have nightmares involving Bush and Cheney?
    If you didn't have nightmares involving them while they were in office, then you weren't paying attention

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

lThe nation would be better off if W were still in office compared to what we have now.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Like we never hear about Clinton on this forum!?

W doesn't bother me anymore. The $8 trillion debt he created does, everytime I write out a check to the IRS. I thought that would bother most on this list aslo, but I guess a republican can "do no wrong".
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    If you didn't have nightmares involving them while they were in office, then you weren't paying attention
    I am guesing they are more "wet" than nightmares. You know like the closet homo that calles homos fags and what not to cover their true feelings.........
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Like we never hear about Clinton on this forum!?

W doesn't bother me anymore. The $8 trillion debt he created does, everytime I write out a check to the IRS. I thought that would bother most on this list aslo, but I guess a republican can "do no wrong".

OK, for those that are a little slow, I do not know of a single conservative that was happy with GW'S SPENDING!
    Now let's talk about what your leader is doing.
    He makes GW's spending look pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by code3retrievers View Post
    OK, for those that are a little slow, I do not know of a single conservative that was happy with GW'S SPENDING!
    Now let's talk about what your leader is doing.
    He makes GW's spending look pitiful.
    I have said that so many times how bad W was fiscally yet the left still reminds us. I think its great that you are making our point for us. Getting kicked in the nuts once is bad, twice or thrice does not make it better.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Steve and code3,
    I agree. I don't like what our leader is currently doing. While I understand it may take a "little" spending to prime the pump, this is getting ridiculous.

I've wondered why if so many support a flat-tax as being the only fair tax, why not just have a flat-funding-cut to ALL gov't cheese recipients? Figure out what our deficit it, and what across-the-board cut will be required to eliminate it, and DO IT.

Yes, teachers will cry, police will cry, generals will cry, doctors will cry, patients will cry, Soc sec recipients will cry......we'll ALL cry a little, but will feel better when we balance the budget and generat some growth again!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Steve and code3,
    I agree. I don't like what our leader is currently doing. While I understand it may take a "little" spending to prime the pump, this is getting ridiculous.

I've wondered why if so many support a flat-tax as being the only fair tax, why not just have a flat-funding-cut to ALL gov't cheese recipients? Figure out what our deficit it, and what across-the-board cut will be required to eliminate it, and DO IT.

Yes, teachers will cry, police will cry, generals will cry, doctors will cry, patients will cry, Soc sec recipients will cry......we'll ALL cry a little, but will feel better when we balance the budget and generat some growth again!
    It's interesting.
    Who laid out the initial "Stimulus" money??

If it's working, shouldn't that guy get the credit??

Just askin?

Oh, and who ran the Congress (House & Senate) the last time the budget was balanced?
    When was that?

Someone was tellin me it was '94??
    Is that correct?

RP, quick, look that up, let me know.

Hoax and Chains regards!!
    Last edited by road kill; 12-15-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis