The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $290 billion to finance its operations for just six additional weeks

Looks like Zimbabwe Ben will be re-nominated to continue the counterfeiting operation in his basement.

We live in Cuba now.

Only 800 B heck I ll right them a check

Pikers......
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I see, this loan for $290,000,000,000 is George Bushs fault!!

Ha Ha Ha!!

Hoax & Chains regards!!

rk
    There you go again!--bringing up Bush. Tsk Tsk Tsk
    I merely pointed out that BOTH parties have acted in irresponsible, self-serving ways, and you turn it into a Bush discussion. No, the 290B is Obama's fault. The previous 8 trillion was Bush's. I hope Obama's spending increase will COVER THE INTEREST ON BUSH'S DEBT!!!!

Honestly, doesn't that amount of debt bother any of you conservatives?? Or is it still the old "republicans can do no wrong?"

23239: If Obama's plan is to destroy the country, he picked a perfect time to be president. Bush has already landed many near-fatal blows, leaving us clinging on life-support. It won't take much more! But anyone who believes that, is really out of touch. Most everyone wants to see this country succeed. People have different ways of making that happen. I doubt Obama has it right, but we know beyond any reasonable doubt the last administration had it WRONG. We have to recover from their damage, before we can try to succeed once again.

Have a good one,
    Dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I merely pointed out that BOTH parties have acted in irresponsible, self-serving ways, and you turn it into a Bush discussion. No, the 290B is Obama's fault. The previous 8 trillion was Bush's. I hope Obama's spending increase will COVER THE INTEREST ON BUSH'S DEBT!!!!

Honestly, doesn't that amount of debt bother any of you conservatives?? Or is it still the old "republicans can do no wrong?"

23239: If Obama's plan is to destroy the country, he picked a perfect time to be president. Bush has already landed many near-fatal blows, leaving us clinging on life-support. It won't take much more! But anyone who believes that, is really out of touch. Most everyone wants to see this country succeed. People have different ways of making that happen. I doubt Obama has it right, but we know beyond any reasonable doubt the last administration had it WRONG. We have to recover from their damage, before we can try to succeed once again.

Have a good one,
    Dave
    Exactly what did the Bush Admin do and what did the Dem controled Congress do to stop these dasterdly deeds. I guess Bush twisted Barney Frank's arm so the housing crunch, Fanny Mae and Fredie Mac are Bush's fault as well.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Have a good one,
    Dave
    Are you using your "I Hate Bush" pocket calculator when you come up with 8 trillion? Or was it the "Bush Is A Doosh" desktop model you got with your contribution to the DNC. Either way, please tell us how you came up with that number because my calculator says you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Are you using your "I Hate Bush" pocket calculator when you come up with 8 trillion? Or was it the "Bush Is A Doosh" desktop model you got with your contribution to the DNC. Either way, please tell us how you came up with that number because my calculator says you're wrong.
    I stand corrected. It was a mere 5 trillion. I'm not certain that includes all the supplemental war spending acts that he did not account for in the budget?

So, how does 5 trillion make you feel? Any better? And again, including war spending, my original number may be more accurate.

And what is your "calculator" based on?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...bt-under-bush/

And please place blame where it is due. I was not the one who brought up Bush. I pointed out both POLITICAL PARTIES have acted irresponsibly. Do you disagree with that?? What does your calculator say?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Exactly what did the Bush Admin do and what did the Dem controled Congress do to stop these dasterdly deeds. I guess Bush twisted Barney Frank's arm so the housing crunch, Fanny Mae and Fredie Mac are Bush's fault as well.
    Pass blame all you want. That's the American way lately.
    Bush had a republican congress for 6 out of 8 years. He had a do-nothing lap dog democratic congress for the last two. You're right. They did nothing to stop his record setting expansion of government power, spending and debt! We can agree on that, can't we?

Pass blame all you want. That's the American way lately.
    Bush had a republican congress for 6 out of 8 years. He had a do-nothing lap dog democratic congress for the last two. You're right. They did nothing to stop his record setting expansion of government power, spending and debt! We can agree on that, can't we?
    I believe I asked you a question which you did not (can not?) answer. Bush did it all. All by himself. He was all powerful. In fact, he is still screwing things up while he's here in Dallas or in Crawford. Poor Obama doesn't stand a chance with the all powerful Bush calling all the shots and making the decisions. I ask again, what did he do to deserve your wrath. Please be specific.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I believe I asked you a question which you did not (can not?) answer. Bush did it all. All by himself. He was all powerful. In fact, he is still screwing things up while he's here in Dallas or in Crawford. Poor Obama doesn't stand a chance with the all powerful Bush calling all the shots and making the decisions. I ask again, what did he do to deserve your wrath. Please be specific.
    I believe I gave you an answer, which you did not, (cannot?) see. Yes, I agree with you that Bush was powerful. He marginalized the checks and balances (as ALL presidents attempt to do). He ran up between 5 and 8 trillion dollars in debt, depending on how you crunch the numbers. He ran a secretive gov't, with the least amount of access of any admin in history. (Dick Cheney's energy policy meetings...behind locked doors, not subject to congressional review according to him) He expanded the gov't's powers to pry into YOUR private life more than any time in history. He used recess appointments for positions subject to congressional review at an unprecedented rate.

Ok, I answered your question. Take the "I love Bush" sunglasses off, and maybe you'll see that YOUR messiah was not what you bargained for! Are you really happy with the gov't expansion of power and debt under Bush???

I believe I gave you an answer, which you did not, (cannot?) see. Yes, I agree with you that Bush was powerful. He marginalized the checks and balances (as ALL presidents attempt to do). He ran up between 5 and 8 trillion dollars in debt, depending on how you crunch the numbers. He ran a secretive gov't, with the least amount of access of any admin in history. (Dick Cheney's energy policy meetings...behind locked doors, not subject to congressional review according to him) He expanded the gov't's powers to pry into YOUR private life more than any time in history. He used recess appointments for positions subject to congressional review at an unprecedented rate.

Ok, I answered your question. Take the "I love Bush" sunglasses off, and maybe you'll see that YOUR messiah was not what you bargained for! Are you really happy with the gov't expansion of power and debt under Bush???
    You didn't answer anything. You made accusations but did mention specifics just your continued "Bush did it". What exactly did he do? I keep asking. You do not seem able to tell me what he did. Maybe that is because you can't.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth