The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $290 billion to finance its operations for just six additional weeks

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    You didn't answer anything. You made accusations but did mention specifics just your continued "Bush did it". What exactly did he do? I keep asking. You do not seem able to tell me what he did. Maybe that is because you can't.
    I never did like merry-go-rounds. Seeing and hearing the same thing over and over again gets boring! I'm getting off this one.

regards,
    dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I never did like merry-go-rounds. Seeing and hearing the same thing over and over again gets boring! I'm getting off this one.

regards,
    dave
    Kinda what I thought. You may not like merry-go-rounds but you like backing up your BS even less.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 12-18-2009 at 10:31 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

regards,
    dave

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sooooo refreshing seeing a quitter call it quits, after accusing Sarah Palin of being one.

BTW,....Dave, how do the signers of the Declaration of Independance fall into this view?

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." Friedrich Nietzsche

Is it your 'independant' philosophy that we need to include atheistic teachings into our curriculum too? Should we assume you are a Nietzsche devotee, or just an agnostic or freethinker?

Just remember, tho, Nietzsche lost that conflict with God, when he stated "God is dead". I wonder what "Freddie" might be telling us from his grave? Suppose he might be questioning his philosophy of 'different' thinking now?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

UB,
    You're quite the antagonist.
    What does my quote have to do with my wanting to teach atheistic teachings? And you say it like "freethinker" is such a bad thing.
    Also, I didn't take an oath to stay and bang my head against a wall with the likes of some who have political blinders on, now did I?
    What Nietzsche believed was up to him. I never met the guy, did you? I just happen to agree with the particular quote I added to my signature line. It is sad, but occurs here quite often. In fact, I'm replying to such an attitude right now.

As for the Declaration of Independence, I suggest you read it. Then you'll see it has NOTHING to do with Ms. Palin, and there is no parallel to be drawn between her quitting her sworn responsibilities, and a people severing ties with a government that no longer serves the needs of the people.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

UB,
    You're quite the antagonist.
    What does my quote have to do with my wanting to teach atheistic teachings? And you say it like "freethinker" is such a bad thing.
    Also, I didn't take an oath to stay and bang my head against a wall with the likes of some who have political blinders on, now did I?
    What Nietzsche believed was up to him. I never met the guy, did you? I just happen to agree with the particular quote I added to my signature line. It is sad, but occurs here quite often. In fact, I'm replying to such an attitude right now.

As for the Declaration of Independence, I suggest you read it. Then you'll see it has NOTHING to do with Ms. Palin, and there is no parallel to be drawn between her quitting her sworn responsibilities, and a people severing ties with a government that no longer serves the needs of the people.

After reading this, the intelligence I used to give you credit for, has waned considerably. You obviously have no knowledge of the meaning of a freethinker. May want to look it up sometime.

As to your reference to my needing to read the Declaration of Independance, that poses no problem since it's posted on my wall, along side the US Constitution.

But in your Nietzsche-cleverness capacity, you failed to make the point that 'like-minded' US patriots authored that historical document.

As to your venom for Mrs. Palin, please drop your phoney PC title of Ms. Most conservatives have far more respect for their married females than the left. Stick with your Ms. for Degeneras and O'Donnell, and the other lefty lesbians the Democrat party is so proud of.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    After reading this, the intelligence I used to give you credit for, has waned considerably. You obviously have no knowledge of the meaning of a freethinker. May want to look it up sometime.

As to your reference to my needing to read the Declaration of Independance, that poses no problem since it's posted on my wall, along side the US Constitution.

But in your Nietzsche-cleverness capacity, you failed to make the point that 'like-minded' US patriots authored that historical document.

As to your venom for Mrs. Palin, please drop your phoney PC title of Ms. Most conservatives have far more respect for their married females than the left. Stick with your Ms. for Degeneras and O'Donnell, and the other lefty lesbians the Democrat party is so proud of.

UB
    Thankyou UB.
    You show true colors.
    Stay warm, it's cold out there.

Cogito ergo sum regards,
    dave

I'm getting off this one.

regards,
    dave
    Couldn't stand it could you? Still no answers...
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Couldn't stand it could you? Still no answers...
    No. The answers were laid right before your eyes. So either 1) you're too stupid to see the answers (which I do NOT believe), or 2) you're a helpless ideologue who refuses to see the answers. (very common here)

Rather than escalate into a bitter thread, as is happening, I choose to bow out. If it strokes your ego to call that a victory for yourself, go right ahead. I like to try at least to keep things civil, so I chose to move on. I hope you can understand that. If not, go ahead and get your last shots in. I don't really mind.

Hope Monday is treating you well,
    Dave

No. The answers were laid right before your eyes. So either 1) you're too stupid to see the answers (which I do NOT believe), or 2) you're a helpless ideologue who refuses to see the answers. (very common here)

Rather than escalate into a bitter thread, as is happening, I choose to bow out. If it strokes your ego to call that a victory for yourself, go right ahead. I like to try at least to keep things civil, so I chose to move on. I hope you can understand that. If not, go ahead and get your last shots in. I don't really mind.

Hope Monday is treating you well,
    Dave
    You have left here twice but your still here. Kind of like a car wreck
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth