The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: My dog

Default My dog

My dog sleeps about 14 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Vet once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing. He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free. He has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and I wondered if this dog had voted in the last election, whom would he have voted for? But then again, you cannot blame the dog because he is a creature of habit!

Jack
    It was impossible, so it took a little longer to accomplish.

Ok Jack I will bite. All 3 dogs and even the cat vote conservative. They did or would have held their respective noses and vote McCain. The cat may have said screw it I am not voting for either of the 2 as niether had MY best interest at heart.

The animals that I care for also realize that my wife and I are the ones taking care of them and dont get a thing from the gooberment dole. The dogs go to work every day and realize thats what puts a roof over their head and a nice dog truck to ride in.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

LOL, Jack ... I just got this same scenario in an email, except the ending said:

I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.