The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Franken Wound Too Tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    .HOW THE HELL DID ANYONE SO ARROGENTLY STUPID AS AL FRANKEN EVEN GET INTO A POSITION TO MAKE THAT OBJECTION.

UB
    Its called the democratic process. I'm not surprised that a Bush disciple has not heard of it!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

As I recall, the Presiding Officer steps down and is replaced by another when s/he files an objection or moves an action. S/he doesn't get all rapturous and play, "Now I've got you, you son of a b****."

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    As I recall, the Presiding Officer steps down and is replaced by another when s/he files an objection or moves an action. S/he doesn't get all rapturous and play, "Now I've got you, you son of a b****."

Eric
    Aren't the Senate Rules just made up, as they go along? Changed at the whim of the majoity party? If the Senate wishes to chastise Franken, is that not then their prerogitive, and not ours? Like it or not?

Besides, someone needed to tell Joe to just STFU a long time ago.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Some people on this forum are wound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Not meaning to put words into the mouth of the august gentleman from Chatanooga, but if past history is any clue, it's my guess that he wonders like all the rest of us conservatives...HOW THE HELL DID ANYONE SO ARROGENTLY STUPID AS AL FRANKEN EVEN GET INTO A POSITION TO MAKE THAT OBJECTION.

Do you voters in Minnesoooota have no shame? Do you intend to keep him there, and remain the laughing stock of the midwest?

I know, I know...we have Johnson. Let me make you all a promise. He won't be there after the next election! Make book on that! He will be replaced by a conservative!

UB
    illinois is the joke of the mid west after all they got to vote for franken burris bought his from our governor who will soon be in jail