The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legal woes for former Republican Party of Fla. finance chair Harry Sargeant

Banned

Default Legal woes for former Republican Party of Fla. finance chair Harry Sargeant

Since 2004, the U.S. government has paid Boca Raton-based International Oil Trading Co. $1.4 billion to deliver jet fuel through Jordan to U.S. troops and their allies in Iraq, according to federal contracts.
    At least $70 million of the profits appears to have gone to one person:
    Gulf Stream resident Harry Sargeant III, former finance chairman of the Republican Party of Florida and fund-raiser for Gov. Charlie Crist and the presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain.
    If the defense department had been able to hire another bidder, taxpayers could have saved at least $180 million, according to a congressional investigation completed last year.
    But it couldn't because Sargeant's company was the only U.S. company authorized by the Jordanian government to ship through Jordan.
    Sargeant and his associates established the monopoly through tens of millions of dollars in bribes to corrupt Jordanian officials, according to a lawsuit from a would-be competitor that this month got the go-ahead to continue from a federal judge in West Palm Beach.
    The lawsuit and congressional investigation allege a web of international bribery, double-crossing and war profiteering by Sargeant, a GOP money man who last year made news for his entanglement in illegal campaign contributions made by one of his Jordanian business associates.

Case casts light on Crist.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/le...an-149041.html

as a conserivitive i hope they put him in prison.un like the dems who make excuses for thier criminals

Banned

No, the republicans just claim executive privilege

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Thumbs up

Hey Roger, It doesn't make any difference which party they belong......A CROOK IS A CROOK>>>>>>>go after Charley Rangel DEM NY for example.....and Dodd and Pelosi
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    Hey Roger, It doesn't make any difference which party they belong......A CROOK IS A CROOK>>>>>>>go after Charley Rangel DEM NY for example.....and Dodd and Pelosi
    Can you explain what laws they broke?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    No, the republicans just claim executive privilege
    And democratic senators strong-arm and extort each other (AND YOU AND ME!!!) for votes on health care and privileges for their own state's residents....

WHY aren't you complaining about THAT, Roger?

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Roger if you watched something besides NBC you would see that Rangel has not paid Income taxes on over 8 million dollars of income over the last 10 years and Speaker pelosi is blocking the investigation of him...Do some research.
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Roger if you watched something besides NBC you would see that Rangel has not paid Income taxes on over 8 million dollars of income over the last 10 years and Speaker pelosi is blocking the investigation of him...Do some research.
    He is busy!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Maybe I should watch fox entertainment or listen to Limbaugh, Hannity or Beck to get the real news.

(ChattahBox)— In another blow to the false narrative advanced by Tea Party operatives and Fox News that the movement is a “grassroots” uprising of ordinary Americans. A co-founder of the national anti-tax Tea Party Patriots movement, failed to disclose during her numerous media interviews and TV appearances that she and her husband filed for bankruptcy and owed the IRS half a million dollars.
    Additionally, Tea Party co-founder Jenny Beth Martin has been described, as a “former paid Republican consultant,” but it’s not clear that her paid work as a GOP operative has ceased.
    http://chattahbox.com/entertainment/...llion-dollars/.

As far as Charlie Rangle, the only thing I could find was he owed the IRS $10,800 which he paid. Besides this thread was about Harry Sargeant. You righties sure know how to turn a thread around in a hurry when something is posted about a republican. What do keep hearing? Two wrongs do not make a right?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-28-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Hummmmm...I am thinking Rog has some prison fantasy thing going on with the Bush adm......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke