RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

GDG....RTF Dating Service???? Ken????

19K views 83 replies 35 participants last post by  T. Mac 
#1 ·
I think that Ken Bora thinks that RTF has a dating service....

He has an ad in the classifieds.......thread title is "Large Nipple Wench Wanted"........

WRL

(PS I hope the mods leave it for a bit....;)

#6 ·
#8 ·
a large nipple wench with a long shaft and narrow head that will fit into a knight orifice? I will barter a jar of maple syrup for one, even trade.
Well that certainly narrows the list of possible candidates somewhat.

Wondering how big a knight orifice is regards

Bubba

#20 ·
Well.....
Wondering how big a knight orifice is regards
Bubba
This is the Thompson Center Arms Universal nipple wrench that I already own. The shaft is the right length but the head is too large. It is unable to get into the Knight orifice deep enough to contact the nipple. The nipple needs to be removed before the plug wrench can get the butt plug off.

#12 ·
Would this tool be anything like a "seating wrench"?

< (insert photo of duck seating on a nipple) >

JS

#15 ·
Ken, I have to say I haven't laughed that much at a computer post in a LONG time.....

freudian slip on the keyboard?LMAO

Juli

#19 ·
I don't even know what he is talking about or anything else about tools, but last week I put some of his maple syrup on my pancakes. As my nephew declared, "these are the bestest(sp) pancakes in the world because of this syrup!" And I agree!

So, if you have this, whatever, trade for the syrup!

Lisa

#21 ·
Well I'm no expert in working to get the butt plug off, but its been my experience that if you use enough lubricant and take your time driving the shaft down the chute a few times its gets easier. You're probably just not hitting it hard enough. Probably need a bigger hammer. You know my moto, "if it don't fit force it...."

If you truly need a smaller head check with Bubba, he seems to have the market wrapped up in that area....

/Paul

#23 ·
I'm thinking of just sending Ken my equipment, since I no longer use it..

He can have my whole shooten match!

1. The Butt Stock forward grip with shoulder strap, including the twisted internal projectile conduit. This really helps if you have a habit of shaking a lot.

2. An extra Nipple, so he will have two to use with his wench, they work better in pairs it seems..

3. A Nipple wrap attachment tool, so force can be applied to the primer on those extra cold days when the nipple seems stiff.

4. A nipple attachment removal tool, for those forced primers, just see item 3..

5. One hair triggered, Nipple Hammer! (Standard Stock Equimpment)

6. The all important Nipple Removal Tool, adaquatly perportioned for functional wench usage (this one plugs the butt properly), as a wrench that is.

7. Two tubes of Nipple Grease, garaunteed to keep it lubed all winter, possibly all season!

But for this sacrafice I'm going to need more than one bottle of syrup!!

#27 ·
There is Steve.

Just post up in the classifieds. I guess it goes in the equipment section. Although I would think the "misc retriever" section would be a better fit.

Now be specific like Ken was. You'll get a better response.

I mean "Large nipple wench wanted" IS pretty specific......

WRL

#31 ·
The husband got cheeky while reading this-informed me that he had one "slightly used nut clamp". Said it has been costing him money and irritating the dickens out of him during the holiday season.
Hope he has fun trying to shoot late season with one good eye....

#37 ·
Damn Kevin....you're starting to look a little rough. I'm going to recommend to our board never to have you and Gooser judge at the same time. If local authorities got wind of it, we'd be shut down.

#39 ·
OMG .... butt plugs, wenches, long shafts, Knight Orifices and nipples. Sounds like a swinger party, does Ken swing?

Happy New Year .... ya all made mine! Funnnnny stuff here!

#42 ·
Well I guess you all should have an update. In my quest to get a large nipple wrench for my Dads .50 I traded some maple syrup with Byron Musick from here on RTF for everything in the yellow oval in this snapshot

Unfortunately the nipple wrench Byron included did not fit my Dad’s nipple and I struggled at first getting Byron’s gun to fire. Turns out it was a combination of my balmy 9 above zero temps combined with the excess lube Byron put on his nipple before shipping. Once I whipped down the excess lube and warmed the tiny plastic do hickies that go on top of the nipple I was all set. Very nice gun I got, but that did not help my Dad. I kept digging and it turns out his nipple is not for .209 primers at all. His gun guy put a musket nipple on his Knight .50 so instead of standard percussion caps or .209 primers he needs musket percussion caps and I still need a wrench to remove it. Who would have thunk there would be three types of nipples!!!!!
What an ordeal this is turning into.

#43 ·
Well I guess you all should have an update. In my quest to get a large nipple wrench for my Dads .50 I traded some maple syrup with Byron Musick from here on RTF for everything in the yellow oval in this snapshot

Who would have thunk there would be three types of nipples!!!!!
What an ordeal this is turning into.

Maybe a pic of your father's gun would help find the tool you need? I'm sorry it did not do the trick for your dad, but go shoot something with it!!! Glad to see it find a good home, was not getting much use with the Gun cause I got this dog I'd rather play with!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.