The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am surprised this isn't already up!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    No Roger it is not Amsterdams job to protect the USA'a citizens, it is President Obama's and his administration!!

rk
    Let's see, there are a billion Muslims in the world. 1 out of that billion decided to try to blow up an airplane. Odds are against us finding 1 person out of a billion don't you agree? Of course we could start exterminating every Muslim in the world and that would solve our problems wouldn't it?

By the way, Bush was real good at potecting USA's citizens on 9/11/2001 wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Let's see, there are a billion Muslims in the world. 1 out of that billion decided to try to blow up an airplane. Odds are against us finding 1 person out of a billion don't you agree? Of course we could start exterminating every Muslim in the world and that would solve our problems wouldn't it?

By the way, Bush was real good at potecting USA's citizens on 9/11/2001 wasn't he?
    He did a pretty good job since 9/11 until your guy got in.

BTW--It's being reported this was not an "isolated" incident.

Al Queada (sp?)has claimed they did it.
    He was on the Federal watch list and his father reported him as behaving suspiciously.

It was masterminded by 2 Yemeni's (both Quntanamo alumni).

This is not going to go in your party's favor RP, don't embarrass yourself trying.

You would do better insulting my spelling!!

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Let's see, there are a billion Muslims in the world. 1 out of that billion decided to try to blow up an airplane. Odds are against us finding 1 person out of a billion don't you agree? Bullsh!t. The odds of finding that dude weren't one in a billion. In fact, they were considerably less and should have been about 1:1 given:
    - the terrorist was a young man
    - he was a Muslim
    - he paid cash for his ticket
    - his ticket was one-way
    - he had no carry-on baggage (edit...he had no checked bags)
    - he originated his flight from a muslim country
    - he connected in a large euro city with a huge muslim population (I've read that it will soon be a majority)
    - an eyewitness that was on the flight has said that he boarded his flight without a passport and talked his way on as a Sudanese refugee (they don't have passports)
    - he was on a freakin' terrorist watch list!
    - his dad notified the American embassy in Nigeria that his son was mixed up in al Qaeda BS!

A billion to one, eh?

I don't blame Obama for this except for his continuation of Bush's and Norm Mineta's F'ed up, PC-driven travel policies that are designed more to avoid offending someone than protecting us. I will blame Obama from this point on, however, as he's taken Bush's f'ed up, PC-driven policies and made them even more absurd. Instead of profiling young Muslim men, Napalitano/Obama have decided that we'll all be safer (and much less offensive) if we make sure that blond haired, blue-eyed 10 year olds traveling with their mom, dad and brothers are treated like they could have a bomb in their panties and aren't allowed to piss, read a book in their lap, or have a blanket over them in the last hour of a flight. F'ing brilliant, Janet. I feel so much safer already.

By the way, Bush was real good at potecting USA's citizens on 9/11/2001 wasn't he? Your douchebaggery knows no limits.
    Last edited by Hew; 12-28-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I have a very good friend who works Homeland Security as well as many working for the airlines.

All agree we are pretty darn safe in the air......................but, as long as humans are doing the searches, mistakes and slips will occur.

In this case 3 major cock-ups happened.

1. He should have been flagged for a ticket paid for in cash.
    2. He should have been wiped because of the flagging.
    3. He should have been back scanned because of the flagging.

All of which should have occured at the Amsterdam security check points.
    None of the errors were caused by the Bush or Obama administration, but by Amsterdam's version of TSA. I might also add that according to all of the above mentioned friends, Security at the Amsterdam airport is some of the best.

Shif happens, and the easy thing to do is lay blame at the feet of those you don't like. In this case, it is not justified. We should all be thankful that the IED failed and a tragic event did not happen.

JMO
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Instead of criticizing, lets here your solutions on what needs to be done.
    I purpose placing former defensive standout and team captain of the Arizona State University football team, Rich Davis, (currently working undercover as Gunner's Up owner) in charge of 'Homeland Security'. All I need do is log-on to their website and my entire sordid history instantly appears (and I only bought a damned 'winger')....think what that sucker could do with Homeland Security's budget......insert 'sarcasm' emoticon.

How's that for free advertising Rich???
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Hew, you are my hero.....

"Round trip ticket"....Roger, where is it again that you get your information? Or do you just make it up as you go along?

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

The System Failed

Pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN), the explosive Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab tried to detonate aboard Northwest Airlines flight 253, is among the most powerful of explosives in the world and was widely used to blow up airplanes in the 1970s and 1980s. The only reason the passengers of Flight 253 are still alive today is because Mr. Abdulmutallab’s syringe detonator failed for still unknown reasons.
    Yet despite the facts that PETN is easily detected and Mr. Abdulmutallab’s father warned the U.S. embassy in Nigeria about his son this November, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano had the audacity to go on television yesterday and say “the system worked” and that the suspect was properly screened.

rk
    The system worked cause a flippin FRENCHMAN jumped over his seat and wrestled the dude to the floor of the plane. Poor, poor Nigerian should be thankful since he was in the process of roasting his own chestnuts over an open fire.
    Napolitano was busy figuring out how to tie up all the U.S. inteligence assets tracking newly retired military personel.

Holder was busy critiqueing the FBI, CIA, SEALS and Special Forces personel on how to properly read Miranda Rights to non US citizens who are at war with us.

These asses are a friggin joke!! and if you support them consider yourself as having been called an ass too!!!

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Just for Roger, yardley and a few others........IF YOU THINK OBAMA is the answer..............you have asked a dumb question...........
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

Here's the new security arrangements as announced on a flight yesterday: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e7_1262034653

Whew! I thought for a minute there our govt. might have taken the easy way out and resorted to zany knee-jerk measures like profiling folks who have professed a desire to kill us.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Banned

He did a pretty good job since 9/11 until your guy got in.

rk
    That is like closing the barn door after the horses got out don't you think?

I was just replying to your logic that the President Obama is responsible for the well being of the citizens of the United States. Here is your statement.

Originally Posted by road kill
    No Roger it is not Amsterdams job to protect the USA'a citizens, it is President Obama's and his administration!!
    rk

If it is Obama's job to protect the citizens of the United States now, wasn't it the responsibility of Bush and his administration to protect the citizens of the United States on 9/11/2001?

Next question, are we supposed to supply TSA to every airport in every city that has an airport in every country in the world? I guess you think that not only is President Obama responsible for the well being of American citizens, but you want him to be held accountable for every person on earth. If you think that, Obama must truly be the Messiah.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-29-2009 at 08:27 AM.