The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two al Qaeda Leaders Behind Northwest Flight 253 Terror Plot Were Released by U.S.

Default Two al Qaeda Leaders Behind Northwest Flight 253 Terror Plot Were Released by U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/men-be...ory?id=9434065

http://tinyurl.com/y9pee65

By BRIAN ROSS, JOSEPH RHEE and REHAB EL-BURI
    Dec. 28, 2009

Two of the four leaders allegedly behind the al Qaeda plot to blow up a Northwest Airlines passenger jet over Detroit were released by the U.S. from the Guantanamo prison in November, 2007, according to American officials and Department of Defense documents. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility for the Northwest bombing in a Monday statement that vowed more attacks on Americans.

(Reuters/U.S. Marshal's Service)American officials agreed to send the two terrorists from Guantanamo to Saudi Arabia where they entered into an "art therapy rehabilitation program" and were set free, according to U.S. and Saudi officials.

-more-

Magnificent!

What's next when all those other innocent Gitmo residents are set free when it closes?

Don't forget the ones that aren't set free will be living in deluxe, brand-new housing in Illinois so Bongo boy can reward his cronies that were expecting some Olympic-sized gifts....I wonder if the suites will be reconfigured so they all face towards the Mecca?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Don't forget the ones that aren't set free will be living in deluxe, brand-new housing in Illinois so Bongo boy can reward his cronies that were expecting some Olympic-sized gifts....I wonder if the suites will be reconfigured so they all face towards the Mecca?
    Two of the four leaders allegedly behind the al Qaeda plot to blow up a Northwest Airlines passenger jet over Detroit were released by the U.S. from the Guantanamo prison in November, 2007,

At least they will be locked up and not be freed by Dumbya to attack the USA again.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Two of the four leaders allegedly behind the al Qaeda plot to blow up a Northwest Airlines passenger jet over Detroit were released by the U.S. from the Guantanamo prison in November, 2007,

At least they will be locked up and not be freed by Dumbya to attack the USA again.
    That right there is funny, I don't care who you are!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I'll bet Bush 43 personally unlocked the door....just like BHO caused the almost-disaster with Delta/Northwest Airlines....

You good with that comparison, Roger?

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Obviously obama was willing to live with a system put in place by the last administration even though he knew it was flawed and he had a better way. But, he was either incapable of doing better, failed to do better, didn't have the time to do better, is not competent enough to do better or he believes that the risk of failure is easily blamed on the last administration.

I expect Roger could explain it all to us as long as the end result is to blame two term President George W. Bush.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    I'll bet Bush 43 personally unlocked the door....just like BHO caused the almost-disaster with Delta/Northwest Airlines....

You good with that comparison, Roger?

kg

I guess we could always throw another trillion or two into homeland security.

Considering what our national debt is now, what's one or two trillion more...and you didn't answer my question....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Nah. Senator Dodd would just divert the money to his union supporters.

"Sen. Dodd, D-Conn., slashed aviation security funding for pet constituency
    By: Mark Hemingway
    Commentary Staff Writer
    12/28/09 12:24 PM EST

Now that our attention is focused on airline security measures thanks to the failed airline attack on Christmas Day, it's worth mentioning that one senator took money away from aviation security to line the pockets of a constituency that supported his presidential campaign in a big way."

Eric