The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory

Banned

Default Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory

Anyone watch last night's program? There are a lot of unanswered questions regarding the Congressional inquiry into the 9/11 attack.

Foremost is where is what happened to the black boxes. There were supposed to be 4 of them. One volunteer fireman saw one black box taken from ground zero. A friend of his says 2 more were found. The official word is none were found. These black boxes can withstand over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Pieces of human bones no larger than a thumb nail were found. The boxes were bright orange and one official said there was never a problem finding the black boxes from other crashes even under 2,000 feet of water. The boxes are supposed to even emit a signal.

I watched one episode. I believe it was the first one. A waste of time. Next time I think about watching that show, I will stick pins in my eyes instead. It might feel better.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I think Jesse is a man who truly cares about America. I think he also needed a little extra money to agree to such a show! I've only watched the one on 9-11 and must admit, it raises some very interesting questions. I don't necessarily believe all of them, but it did at least raise my eyebrows. One thing that is highly predictable though, is anything that casts a negative shadow on the Bush administration, will be met with character attacks, lies, and venom by 24% of the population. Another 20% will jump on the info as if it were gospel, proving Bush/Cheney the anti-Christs, while the rest of us will realize that we'll never know what happens at those levels, and just go to work or train our dogs.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I watched one episode. I believe it was the first one. A waste of time. Next time I think about watching that show, I will stick pins in my eyes instead. It might feel better.
    I thought it was interesting. It left more questions unanswered than were answered. It was the first one I watched. If Jesse were to run for President even on an independent ticket he would get my vote.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 12-29-2009 at 07:23 PM.

The 9/11 one is not the one I watched. As with any conspiracy theory, the goal is to leave questions.

But, I already know what happened, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists, that hate the United States because we are the United States and are not Muslim extremists, boarded 4 planes, hijacked them and committed the most heinous attack on United States soil since 7 December1941.

I have watched another show on the 9/11 conspiracy theories and the twisted convoluted way they needed to present their information to get there was beyond imagination, I believe they are 9/11 thruthers. It was a special by, I believe, Popular Mechanics, and they went through many of the popular conspiracy theories of 9/11 and presented technical information debunking many of them.

Roger, 9/11 truther, that would be a good orgaization for you to join. I believe they blame two term President George W. Bush for most, if not all, things as well.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Anyone watch last night's program? There are a lot of unanswered questions regarding the Congressional inquiry into the 9/11 attack.

Foremost is where is what happened to the black boxes. There were supposed to be 4 of them. One volunteer fireman saw one black box taken from ground zero. A friend of his says 2 more were found. The official word is none were found. These black boxes can withstand over 2000 degrees Fahrenheit. Pieces of human bones no larger than a thumb nail were found. The boxes were bright orange and one official said there was never a problem finding the black boxes from other crashes even under 2,000 feet of water. The boxes are supposed to even emit a signal.

UHHHHH, hey Rog, I heard Elvis was working at a Burger King in Area 51 right next to the fake moon landing set!!
    Last edited by road kill; 12-30-2009 at 08:59 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

If Jesse were to run for President even on an independent ticket he would get my vote.
    That doesn't surprise me in the least....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

I thought it was interesting. It left more questions unanswered than were answered. It was the first one I watched. If Jesse were to run for President even on an independent ticket he would get my vote.
    If you lived through the Jesse era in Minnesota, you would bite your tongue on that one. He started out with a blue ribbon cabinet and as long as he let them take the point, he did well. But, he soon blew them off and started to listen to his own counsel. His ego got the best of him and soon he was attacking everyone in sight. He is notoriously thin skinned and bellows like a wounded bull if he gets the slightest criticism. His berating a private citizen on a call in radio program sent his popularity score in to a death spiral.

He is not particularly well read and I would not consider him to be a rival to Steven Hawking in intelligence.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Amen on your assessment of "Jesse the Body," Zeus! (No, I didn't vote for him).

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    But, I already know what happened, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists, that hate the United States because we are the United States and are not Muslim extremists,
    Do you really think the explanation is that simple? Do you think people will kill themselves because they wake up one day and say, "gee, those people are free and are not muslim extremists, so I'm going to blow myself up."

Your explanation would assume that they therefore consider themselves Muslim extremists. You and I think they are. They probably don't. That makes your theory fall apart. We'll never eliminate terrorism in the world if we don't even study the problem in order to formulate a solution. Complex problems usually have complex roots. We can oversimplify to suit our arguments, but that won't help us solve the problem.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!