The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory

You guys crack me up! McVeigh planned the attack to coincide with the Waco siege, in part to avenge his fellow Christians' demise at the hands of the government. Now, you say, that's ridiculous to point out McVeigh or Koresh to represent the feelings of Christians, and I couldn't agree more. So why are some so quick to condemn some 3 billion Muslims based on the actions of a few? You're doing exactly what you're attempting to make fun of me for doing! And I'm just doing it to prove a point...you guys really believe it!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You guys crack me up! McVeigh planned the attack to coincide with the Waco siege, in part to avenge his fellow Christians' demise at the hands of the government. Now, you say, that's ridiculous to point out McVeigh or Koresh to represent the feelings of Christians, and I couldn't agree more. So why are some so quick to condemn some 3 billion Muslims based on the actions of a few? You're doing exactly what you're attempting to make fun of me for doing! And I'm just doing it to prove a point...you guys really believe it!
    I think the issue for many is that the 3 billion peace loving Muslims you speak of do NOT denounce the actions of the few!!

Personally, I wish RP was as much a stickler for MATH as he is SPELLING!!

Just sayin'

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

McVeigh stated he was agnostic. Agnostics are not Christians. Therefore, a Christian was not responsible for Oklahoma City as you stated.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I think the issue for many is that the 3 billion peace loving Muslims you speak of do NOT denounce the actions of the few!!
    rk
    The Detroit Free Press reported last week on a Muslim sponsored rally in Dearborn, MI to protest the actions of the plane bomber and Al-qaeda. Dearborn has the largest ethenic Arabic population in the U.S.

http://freep.com/article/20091226/NE...condemn-attack

http://freep.com/article/20091228/NE...gerian-Muslims

http://freep.com/article/20091228/NE...am-is-peaceful
    Last edited by zeus3925; 01-01-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The Detroit Free Press reported last week on a Muslim sponsored rally in Dearborn, MI to protest the actions of the plane bomber and Al-qaeda. Dearborn has the largest ethenic Arabic population in the U.S.
    3 billion peace loving Muslims, finally a protest against Terrorist Muslims!!

I am impressed!!

This changes everything!!

(Hope RP doesn't check the spelling on our posts)
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    3 billion peace loving Muslims, finally a protest against Terrorist Muslims!!

I am impressed!!

This changes everything!!

(Hope RP doesn't check the spelling on our posts)
    You must have learned how to use spell check.

This just in form Roger.....Hitler was made up....no really, he saw it on tv....never really happened...but there is still hope that Bush can somehow take the blame for it now....
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Gee Zeus, you kind of popped Brian's balloon of hatred with that one!
    My balloon of hatred?!?
    Sorry, can't accept that "honor".
    I'm not the one saying that the State of Israel and it's supporter "The Great Satan" must be forever wiped from the pages of history.

I base my views on the words & experiences of people who've been there- heard that.
    My former Iranian co-worker who barely escaped Tehran after the Islamist Revolution. Khomeini followers "loved" his family so much that they sent them to Allah early, in pieces, for not supporting the revolution enough and sending their sons to be martyrs.
    The Lebanese Christian parents of one of my best friends who were forced to flee their homes during the Syrian occupation. It didn't matter how many peaceful Muslim neighbors spoke for them to the radicals. They were "Christians" not followers of Islam, & given one "loving " choice, leave or die after "tolerant" fundamentalists, pulled the crucifix from the wall, broke it & urinated on it.
    The Palestinian wife of my martial arts teacher who was cast out by her family for dating/marrying an "unbeliever", an American Christian. She became an infidel, a "traitor to the intifada" and was almost stoned by the followers of peace, her "loving" friends & neighbors for most of her young life because she wasn't "Islamic" enough anymore..

Those verses are but a small example of what those folks could tell you if you had the chance. I'm sure they'd love to hear of how loving, tolerant and peaceful the fundamentalists really are. Those verses are not "out of context" according to them. They are examples of what " the true believers" have said to them while carrying out their mission as instruments of Allah.

As I said earlier, it doesn't matter what we think, when that's what they believe and use to justify their actions. Just ask Daniel Pearl & Nick Berg. Oh that's right, we can't. We got to see on video how peaceful, loving & tolerant the true believers can be to them.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    As I said earlier, it doesn't matter what we think, when that's what they believe and use to justify their actions.
    We don't disagree. Your above words may have been lifted directly from my earlier posts. That's my point exactly. Somewhere along the line, my pointing that out was perceived as some great defense of radical Islam. Nothing could be further from the truth.

To say that all these acts of terror are as simple as someone waking up and deciding "I hate freedom, I think I'll blow myself up" is retarded. Your interpretation of the Koran was just that...YOUR interpretation. Certainly, recent events prove that a fair number of Muslims share that interpretation. But the millions, nay, billions of other Muslims who don't blow themselves up show that a much larger number do not share that radical interpretation. Painting with a broad brush is always messy.
    Last edited by dnf777; 01-02-2010 at 02:15 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    This just in form Roger.....Hitler was made up....no really, he saw it on tv....never really happened...but there is still hope that Bush can somehow take the blame for it now....
    Actually, Hitler was reincarnated as the 43rd President of the United States.

Is it possible that GW Bush is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler?

Adolf Hitler (20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945)
    George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946)

Most Americans have forgotten that Hitler came to power legally. He and the Nazi Party were elected democratically in a time of great national turmoil and crisis. They themselves had done much to cause the turmoil, of course, but that's what makes the Bush comparison so compelling.

Similar to the Bush administration, the Nazis were funded and ultimately ushered into power by wealthy industrialists looking for government favors in the form of tax breaks, big subsidies, and laws to weaken the rights of workers. When the Reichstag (Germany's Parliament building) was set ablaze in 1933 (probably by Nazis), the Nazis framed their political rivals for it. In the general panic that followed, the German Parliament was purged of all left-wing representatives who might be soft on communists and foreigners, and the few who remained then VOTED to grant Chancellor Hitler dictatorial powers. http://www.1933key.com/news/patriot_act_…
    • 2 years ago
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 01-02-2010 at 06:09 PM.