The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory

Well Dave, give us a complex explaination.

Don't forget, insert into that complex explaination, a way to place blame on the United States, essentially making it our own fault.

BTW, fine, we won't call them Muslin extremists, wouldn’t want to injure your tender sensibilities, you can pick something to call them, just let us know what works for you.

BTW2 if they call themselves al-Qaeda, angels of god, slaves of Allah, or whatever and I call them Muslim extremists, terrorists, killers or whatever, why is their description or identity of themselves the one I must use?
    Last edited by subroc; 12-30-2009 at 05:52 AM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Well Dave, give us a complex explaination.

Don't forget, insert into that complex explaination, a way to place blame on the United States, essentially making it our own fault.

BTW, fine, we won't call them Muslin extremists, wouldn’t want to injure your tender sensibilities, you can pick something to call them, just let us know what works for you.

BTW2 if they call themselves al-Qaeda, angels of god, slaves of Allah, or whatever and I call them Muslim extremists, terrorists, killers or whatever, why is their description or identity of themselves the one I must use?

Ya know, I NEVER implied ANY of those sentiments you ascribed to me. Your 7th-grade debate skills serve no purpose in a meaningful discussion. (no offense meant to 7th graders) Keep you're head in the sand...thankfully there's more intelligent folks on the job where it matters.

I'll be happy to call them muslim extremists. I'll even call them stinky-pants or dum-dums if that makes you feel better? It does not begin to approach a solution to the problem however.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Ya know, I NEVER implied ANY of those sentiments you ascribed to me. Your 7th-grade debate skills serve no purpose in a meaningful discussion. (no offense meant to 7th graders) Keep you're head in the sand...thankfully there's more intelligent folks on the job where it matters.

I'll be happy to call them muslim extremists. I'll even call them stinky-pants or dum-dums if that makes you feel better? It does not begin to approach a solution to the problem however.

Not my issue, but it would make me happy if you would call them "TERRORISTS!"

Seems your side has issues with that!!

Thanks in advance

(Rodger, could you spell check this quick?)
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

Thanks in advance

DAMN TERRORISTS!!!

I have no problem. They ARE terrorists. Ok, now did that solve the problem? Made me feel better, but didn't make one person any safer. My point, is that oversimplifying the problem will not solve anything. If somebody is sick, I don't call their disease names and expect them to feel better at that. The root of the problem must be diagnosed and solved. With terrorists, maybe that's done with bombs and laser-beams, but first, you have to know who and where to aim. More realistically, as several on both "sides" have pointed out, the real solution lies in global diplomatic pressure, financial and command disruption, and targeted military strikes when targets avail themselves. Starting an ill-focused, ill-defined all-out war, destabilizing an entire region, and hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties to net a few dozen terrorist leaders is not very efficient or effective. Or we wouldn't still have kids blowing up their shorts on airplanes, would we?

I'm frustrated now. Let me vent once more to feel better....

DAMN DIRTY TERRORISTS!!!

Aahhhhh....much better now.

Have a safe, Happy, and productive New Year! And remember, we're all on the same team.
    Just having visited the WTC site reinforced that in a very profound way.

Dave
    Last edited by dnf777; 12-30-2009 at 08:02 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Dave, in case you havn't been paying attention, I was not describing a solution. I was describing what happened.

Nice, Dave called me a 7th grader, he must be wicked smart...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

DAMN TERRORISTS!!!

I have no problem. They ARE terrorists. Ok, now did that solve the problem? Made me feel better, but didn't make one person any safer. My point, is that oversimplifying the problem will not solve anything. If somebody is sick, I don't call their disease names and expect them to feel better at that. The root of the problem must be diagnosed and solved. With terrorists, maybe that's done with bombs and laser-beams, but first, you have to know who and where to aim. More realistically, as several on both "sides" have pointed out, the real solution lies in global diplomatic pressure, financial and command disruption, and targeted military strikes when targets avail themselves. Starting an ill-focused, ill-defined all-out war, destabilizing an entire region, and hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties to net a few dozen terrorist leaders is not very efficient or effective. Or we wouldn't still have kids blowing up their shorts on airplanes, would we?

I'm frustrated now. Let me vent once more to feel better....

DAMN DIRTY TERRORISTS!!!

Aahhhhh....much better now.

Have a safe, Happy, and productive New Year! And remember, we're all on the same team.
    Just having visited the WTC site reinforced that in a very profound way.

Dave
    Thanks, I feel better.

Hey....speaking of "warm tingly feelings up my leg...." this guy brought a whole new meaning to that!!

I am deeply dissapointed no one laughed at this though;

"UHHHHH, hey Rog, I heard Elvis was working at a Burger King in Area 51 right next to the fake moon landing set!!"

May well be my greatest post ever!!

Going to Pettenwell Flowage to ice fish for Walleyes in 15F weather.
    How dumb am I?????

Peace!!

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

Thanks in advance

My name is spelled Roger

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    My name is spelled Roger

Good catch...........
    Stan b & Elvis

...hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties...

Dave
    Please site your source. This is not true.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Article [II.]

I love Jessie…..as a wrestler and for his service as a SEAL. I have watched a couple of his shows and I do find humor in the fact that Roger calls FOX News “entertainment” yet buys every word of Jessie’s made of tv conspiracy show. I mean really Roger if you think “the Body” is doing a true investigation rather than producing a show aimed at attracting a viewing audience, your meds must not be working. This show is big on “Unnamed sources” and faceless people “who know”. I know in one show he confirmed that something was going on at a government/Navy base in Alaska because he showed up at the gate and demanded to be let in. they of course would not let him, or anyone else who showed up that way, in. This “confirmed” that something was going on because, as Jessie said, there is NO WAY a former Navy SEAL would not be allowed on a Navy base. I kind of have to disagree with that, SEAL’s are well respected but I don’t believe that being one allows you lifelong access to military bases or government secretes, especially after you have been retired for decades. My brother-in-law is a retired coronial from the AF doing over 15 years with SAC and he is not allowed access to military bases so I doubt Jessie would be either.
    Fun to watch show Roger, but about as accurate and true as the 007 movies. BTW roger, in a show called Conspiracy Theory do you really think they would fine anything but a conspiracy?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke