The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Jesse Ventura Conspiracy theory

  1. #31
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    And what part of their JIHADIST rants do you not understand? When they SAY you are an imperialistic pig that must be killed, that to you is only a "complex problem"? So, the discussion moves beyond "they hate freedom"? Labelling us imperialistic is a rather complex issue, is it not? Unless you agree with them, then there is a discussion about the definition of imperialism, and interpretation of our actions against that definition. Getting a little complex isn't it? Your word, not mine.

    This isn't a situation where you are allowed your miranda rights...they have no concept of that 'right'.

    Ever tried to 'discuss' or attempt to 'reason' with a grizzley about your wanting to 'understand' him better? So then you can resolve why it believes all you own is his, as well as all the land he travels over is his too. No, but I've tried to reason with right wing-nuts on this list, and met with the same frustrations, although the bear likely has some type of self-serving logic behind his actions.

    Unlike you, when someone makes it their 'religion' to kill me, I have a hard time believing I stand a chance to 'reason' with them. It's sorta like you trying to convince me you are an independant, while praising the current administration and it's band of crooks and ignoramuses, and promoting the Democrat issues. Please cite an example. I do recall voicing frustration with this administration's continuation of Bush's large-gov't, deficit spending policies. There are some democratic issues I support, as well as some republican, but unless you can cite examples of me "praising the current admin and it's crooks and ingos", I'll just have to heap your words on the ever-growing heap of misrepresentations and false assumptions.

    Your 'spots' won't change any more than the towelheads views of my right to life. Our difference lies in the fact I believe them, and take them at their word. You, like most libs, don't think they are serious in their proclamations, and believe you can 'reason' with them. What exactly do you mean by "towelheads"? Taliban? Arabs? Prince Bandar? Indian Sikhs? Sisters of certain convents? All Muslims? How about General Abizaid--4-star general and commander of US CENTCOM? Hey, I think even Mother Theresa wore a towel around her head a few times. Whew! You paint with a broad brush! Wagner power painter even.

    What's sad is how unprotected those around you are. You and other libs with your views, will continue to think we can make them understand our way of life, even after they have killed off those we love. God help your family if one of these perverts ever decide to make your home the object of their next 'message'. Again, more false assumptions to heap on the pile. One comment on something you said though....I don't think, nor do I WANT to make anyone else understand my way of life. Many many wars and millions of lives have been lost due to that frame of mind. I grew up with friends that were Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, and Hindu. Since being in the Army and medicine, I've made friends who are also Muslim. I don't try to convert them, they don't try to convert me. (Except for the Assembly of God friend, who thought speaking in tongue would convince me to convert. Instead, I offered him some Valium and anti-seizure medicine) I've learned it's easier to accept people for who they are, and not try to make everyone conform to MY religion or belief.

    UB
    Try to have a nice day....and loosen up a bit.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  2. #32
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    But according to the second book of the Koran "2.62":



    Muslims don't believe that Christians or Jews are unbelievers. (The Sabians were residents of Sheba in present day Iraq). Allah was a name for God that preceded Islam in ancient Middle Eastern Christian communities.

    Tom Friedman essentially explains the Muslim view on the Abrahamic religions: Judaism is God version 1.0, Christianity is God version 2.0, and Islam is God version 3.0
    Gee Zeus, you kind of popped Brian's balloon of hatred with that one!
    There's nothing better than a Bible-quote war of words! I love these.
    Can't say I've been witness to a Koran-quote war, but this is good!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    As soon as you post the pictures of the 72 virgins that are yours to give...
    huh?

    are you serious??

    do the Imams provide pics of the virgins to their insipid suicide bombers?

    i am appalled you are a supporter of these people.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Pals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    2,684

    Default

    David-believe it or not I'm pretty sure Jeff was cracking a joke with that line. When I read it I about fell over, I've never seen Jeff toss one out there like that.

    This whole thing is just flat depressing. Maniac ideological crazies scare the crap out of me. .

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    My only comment about Jesse Ventura's program was about the black boxes the FBI claims they never found. Jesse spoke with a fire fighter who said he saw a black box that was orange in color loaded into an FBI vehicle and he was told not to speak of the occurrence.

    BLACK BOX COVER-UP

    Rescue workers silenced after exposing 9-11 whitewash
    By Greg Szymanski

    A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to “keep my mouth shut” about one of the “black boxes” a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.
    Honorary firefighter Mike Bellone claims he was approached by unknown bureau agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found three of the four “black boxes” among the WTC rubble before January 2002.
    The pair first claimed in an August 2003 book entitled Behind the Scene: Ground Zero to have found the data recorders.
    DeMasi said the “black boxes” were found while he traversed “ground zero” in his all-terrain vehicle (ATV) with three federal agents.
    FBI and New York fire officials have denied ever finding the voice and data recorders.
    Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

    http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/black_box.html

  6. #36
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    My only comment about Jesse Ventura's program was about the black boxes the FBI claims they never found. Jesse spoke with a fire fighter who said he saw a black box that was orange in color loaded into an FBI vehicle and he was told not to speak of the occurrence.

    BLACK BOX COVER-UP

    Rescue workers silenced after exposing 9-11 whitewash


    By Greg Szymanski

    A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to “keep my mouth shut” about one of the “black boxes” a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.
    Honorary firefighter Mike Bellone claims he was approached by unknown bureau agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found three of the four “black boxes” among the WTC rubble before January 2002.
    The pair first claimed in an August 2003 book entitled Behind the Scene: Ground Zero to have found the data recorders.
    DeMasi said the “black boxes” were found while he traversed “ground zero” in his all-terrain vehicle (ATV) with three federal agents.
    FBI and New York fire officials have denied ever finding the voice and data recorders.
    Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

    http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/black_box.html
    I read that they found them in......




    .......ready for this???..........





    .....They found them in the


    BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #37
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    My only comment about Jesse Ventura's program was about the black boxes the FBI claims they never found. Jesse spoke with a fire fighter who said he saw a black box that was orange in color loaded into an FBI vehicle and he was told not to speak of the occurrence.


    BLACK BOX COVER-UP



    Rescue workers silenced after exposing 9-11 whitewash



    By Greg Szymanski


    A 9-11 rescue worker recently came forward to say he was told by FBI agents to “keep my mouth shut” about one of the “black boxes” a fellow firefighter helped locate at ground zero, contradicting the official story that none of the flight and cockpit data recorders were ever recovered in the wreckage of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers.
    Honorary firefighter Mike Bellone claims he was approached by unknown bureau agents a short time after he and his partner, Nicholas DeMasi, a retired New York firefighter, found three of the four “black boxes” among the WTC rubble before January 2002.
    The pair first claimed in an August 2003 book entitled Behind the Scene: Ground Zero to have found the data recorders.
    DeMasi said the “black boxes” were found while he traversed “ground zero” in his all-terrain vehicle (ATV) with three federal agents.
    FBI and New York fire officials have denied ever finding the voice and data recorders.
    Now Bellone claims agents were adamant about keeping the discovery a secret.

    http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/black_box.html
    Self-proclaimed "Honorary Firefighter" Mike Bellone is a huckster who has cashed in on his time at Ground Zero and in the process of travelling the country with his sideshow of shame has defrauded numerous businesses: http://www.911myths.com/html/black_boxes.html
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  8. #38
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Self-proclaimed "Honorary Firefighter" Mike Bellone is a huckster who has cashed in on his time at Ground Zero and in the process of travelling the country with his sideshow of shame has defrauded numerous businesses: http://www.911myths.com/html/black_boxes.html
    Took his cue from George W. Bush, huh? He rode that wave for 7 years and defrauded you and me! Sorry, couldn't resist. And I've been so good about not bringing him up lately.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #39
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Took his cue from George W. Bush, huh? He rode that wave for 7 years and defrauded you and me! Sorry, couldn't resist. And I've been so good about not bringing him up lately.
    Hey, good one.

    While you're in a weak frame of mind maybe you can mosey on back to the other thread and flesh out your statement that a Christian Jihadist was responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing. I'm guessing you'll somehow find the inner strength to resist defending that claim.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  10. #40
    Senior Member subroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dover, New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    along with the hundreds of thousands...

    Just throw anything up on the wall, see what sticks.
    subroc

    Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •