The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: "Fellow Travelers"

  1. #41
    Senior Member K G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    southeast us
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    My apologies for shirking my posting responsibilities while celebrating the New Year. One doesn't have to troll very far into the right wing blogosphere to find those who equate Muslims in general with the actions of of the jihadists and to find those who assert that we are already engaged in a holy war whether we recognize it or not and recommend that our military act accordingly. It is more disturbing to find similar comments from idiots like my own former Senator, Rick Santorum and from similarly minded members of the republican caucus. We also hear it from the fools of Fox News and the media evangelists of the religious right. Chief among the latter are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson who campaigned in support of Serbia during the war in Kosuvo because of their view that we needed to support our Christian brothers rather than the Muslim enemy. Those would all qualify as fellow travelers for hate in my mind.
    Whatever credibility you had on POTUS PLACE just went to zero, Jeff. This "answer" doesn't even remotely back up your accusations.

    Sad.

    kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Chief among the latter are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson who campaigned in support of Serbia during the war in Kosuvo because of their view that we needed to support our Christian brothers rather than the Muslim enemy. Those would all qualify as fellow travelers for hate in my mind.
    Hmmm...I didn't recall that. Looked into and found in 2006 where they were aligning themselves with the Serbian Orthodox Church in opposition to an independent Kosovo. That's a far cry, however, from declaring their support for Serbian claims during that rather nasty war in Kosovo. I'm not saying you're wrong; I just don't have any recollection of them supporting the Serbs. I don't have a recollection of anyone (other than the usual suspects of scumbaggery) supporting the Serbs.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  3. #43
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Wow, I'm so glad to know the Hussein administration's oh-so PC muzzie coddling is alive and well at RTF, too. Heaven forbid there might be evil Christians lurking here to aid in the cause of suicide bombing missions against mosques or Al Jazeera or ArabAir, or any other mayhem and mischief against the peaceful true believers of Islam.



    Yardley: ... our own version of Christian "Jihadists", those who seek some form of holy war against Islam.

    dnf777: Why not compare radical Islamists to radical Christians? There are a few of them out there, ya know. They make the news now and then, just like radical Islamists, except they tend to strike here at home. Olympic Park, Altlanta? OK Fed bldg?

    JDogger in response to code3retrievers:
    Your view on Christians. I would like you to name the Christian radicals?

    You act as though there is a group of Christians out there hunting down and killing Muslims or others. JDog answered: It's called the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.If you have not noticed it is the other way around.

    When I say group, don't give me a five member group. Give me a large organization that its goal is similar to the Radical Muslims. I know you will bring up some fringe group like the anti-abortionists but that is only a couple of idiots and not one major branch of Christianity sanctions these actions. The radical Muslims are well financed, well organized highly motivated and number in the hundreds of thousands. JDog answered: I'll call BS on this last statement

    I don't know whether to bitch slap or pray for Hugh after he told code3 to look in the mirror to see a Christian terrorist.
    Switched to the good Middle East stuff for your hookah JD?


    But I do agree with him calling BS on one thing: the well financed, well organized and highly motivated radical Muslims don't number in the 100s of thousands unless you're only talking about the ones already on U.S. soil; they number in the MILLIONS. Hell we hire them as prison chaplains in the U.S., imagine how many true believers they recruit on a daily basis?


    And Pete, you rock! Your post was the best thing about this whole thread. It might be a bit too extreme for some, but frankly I think the muzzie coddling has gone overboard. We can't call them terrorists, we ignore warning signs because we might be accused of racial profiling, we buy brand new prisons for them so they'll have every convenience and won't have to be stuck on some commie jungle island so far from Mecca, we try them in our civil courts, and we subject grandmothers and little boys to strip searches because they want to blow up more planes.

    I say we start forming a militia right away to enact Pete's plan.
    GUNS TO THE CHRISTIANS!!


    NOTE TO ALL ANALYSTS of electronic, snake charmed and drum beaten social media: THIS POST IS INTENDED AS A JOKE!

    Recently seen at Julie's gate....;


    I should have made myself clearer.
    'nuff said, JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 01-05-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  4. #44
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Recently seen at Julie's gate....;



    nuff said, JD
    Seems as if you have easy access to this photo....
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  5. #45
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Recently seen at Julie's gate....;

    I removed the offensive picture!!

    nuff said, JD
    I call foul.
    A very dirty tactic, which is representative of the leftys and secular progressives way.

    Now I know who & what Jdogger is.

    Way out of line!!

    rk
    Last edited by road kill; 01-04-2010 at 07:37 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

  6. #46
    Senior Member subroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dover, New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,112

    Default

    JD is a loathsome creature. If you disagree with him he has the gall to try to brand you a racist. If anyone is a racist it is him. He has the image on a web site that he maintains. I expect he must post this on a regular basis. He must get a real charge out of perpetuating racism in the United States. Typical liberal.
    subroc

    Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,801

    Default

    And Pete, you rock! Your post was the best thing about this whole thread. It might be a bit too extreme for some, but frankly I think the muzzie coddling has gone overboard. We can't call them terrorists, we ignore warning signs because we might be accused of racial profiling, we buy brand new prisons for them so they'll have every convenience and won't have to be stuck on some commie jungle island so far from Mecca, we try them in our civil courts, and we subject grandmothers and little boys to strip searches because they want to blow up more planes.

    I say we start forming a militia right away to enact Pete's plan.

    GUNS TO THE CHRISTIANS
    Maby they can make me their leader in the stradagy department and theyll let me sit in on the meetings wearing a funny hat.

    I have all kinds of great idea.s Juli we can get these problem solved tomarro In time for lunch I'll buy the booze and we'll hand out missle launchers as party gifts.

    Pete

  8. #48
    Senior Member YardleyLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Yardley, PA
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I call foul.
    A very dirty tactic, which is representative of the leftys and secular progressives way.

    Now I know who & what Jdogger is.

    Way out of line!!

    rk
    Actually, I think anyone using the term "muzzie coddling" doesn't need any help to be labeled.

  9. #49
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,337
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  10. #50
    Senior Member Hoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Recently seen at Julie's gate....;



    nuff said, JD
    Good lord JDog I'm surprised you didn't photoshop in a crack pipe. I think you just showed your true colors.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •