The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Top scary terrorist held agaisnt her will

Default Top scary terrorist held agaisnt her will

Here is exactly why the gooberment should be in charge of a 1 car funeral.

They let a guy slide that almost brought a plane down but wont let Joan Rivers on a plane. I do admit she is pretty scary looking and most may not reconize her anymore but come on. This should have been a skit on SNL on the movie airplane.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6061378.shtml
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

It's amazing to me the contortions we go through after a failed terrorist attack. Certainly we need to provide some protections from what these people want to do to us but it seems to me that we overreact every time and every time we do the terrorists win.
    The terrorists main goal is to terrorize us and we fall into the trap each time there is an incident. Politicians and the main stream media feed into the frenzy and spread it when they depict these dirt bags as some all knowing and all doing entity that at any moment can strike you down where you stand. Let's treat these guys for what they are , low life criminals who need to be brought to justice. Each time we elevate their status as a terrorist that only helps to serve the purpose these guys are trying to achieve. Lets not make any more martyrs .
    As Americans we generally consider ourselves as tough and brave lot. Why is it then that we demand more from our government in protection? This is not the Cuban missile crisis or the Cold war............... this is a group of guys who train in obscure deserts and swing from some monkey bars. Sure they pose a threat but I think that a objective risk assessment of what they really our would not justify the fear this country feels from them.
    Time to stop giving these guys what we want and time to live in an environment of freedom instead of fear.

Just to be clear, we are talking about something done by airport officials in Costa Rica - right?

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post

Just to be clear, we are talking about something done by airport officials in Costa Rica - right?
    Costa Rica would have never let her in! They are much too Americanized and intelligent.

It was Puerto Rica. They were just being causious thinking that all her botox might have been plastic explosives instead.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Costa Rica would have never let her in! They are much too Americanized and intelligent.

It was Puerto Rica. They were just being causious thinking that all her botox might have been plastic explosives instead.
    I had to go back and check. It was Costa Rica -- must have been an accident (see http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6061378.shtml). I agree on the Botox. I expect an explosion every time she opens her mouth and am seldom disappointed.

I had to go back and check. It was Costa Rica -- must have been an accident (see http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6061378.shtml). I agree on the Botox. I expect an explosion every time she opens her mouth and am seldom disappointed.
    AAH! Something we can agree on.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Yes, it is always an explosion of vile garbage and ignorance, not to mention the sound torture from her voice. Maybe they should play her voice 24/7 instead of rock and roll at gitmo. Almost as dangerous as napalm. Most detainees would probably ask to be waterboarded instead.

40 years ago I thought Joan Rivers was hot! I'll admit it.

I also thought Cathy Griffin was hot on Suddenly Susan so that will tell you something about my taste in chicks. I think I might need some therapy.
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.