The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The peoples seat - Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    My comment was that any damn fool would know that the case would arrive at the State Supreme Ct. For that reason, no State Supreme Ct justice should have been on the canvassing team. It just stands to reason that their job was on the Ct, not an ad hoc committee. Who's to say that the decision didn't go the way it did because those two weren't able to make an argument with their brethren.

Eric
    I don't know off hand how the decision was made to include the two on the canvassing board. However, both supported the findings of the board that Franken won, so it is unlikely that they would have been arguing for rejection of their own report. Two members of the canvassing board were republican, two independent, and one a democrat. I believe that the majority of the supreme court were republicans, and the Governor was a republican. I doubt that there are many states in the country that could have done as well under the scrutiny received in Minnesota. Certainly Florida failed completely by comparison when it had its moment of infamy.

I just read that there's a 3rd person on the Mass. special election ballot...independent Joe Kennedy. That's some good fortune. How many thousands of Acorn voters, rounded up homeless folks and those enticed into the booth with a free pack of Kools will see the Kennedy name on the ballot and pull the lever based on name familiarity alone instead of voting for Coakley as they were instructed? Dang, some of ya'll have me believing that Brown might actually have a puncher's chance.

Keep hope alive!

Stay out da Bushes!
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    I just read that there's a 3rd person on the Mass. special election ballot...independent Joe Kennedy. That's some good fortune. How many thousands of Acorn voters, rounded up homeless folks and those enticed into the booth with a free pack of Kools will see the Kennedy name on the ballot and pull the lever based on name familiarity alone instead of voting for Coakley as they were instructed? Dang, some of ya'll have me believing that Brown might actually have a puncher's chance.

Keep hope alive!

Stay out da Bushes!
    chuckling

and his name is Joe to boot. Just too rich a coincidence. Those that you speak of will think it is the Hugo Chavez loving Joe Kennedy.

So you say there is a chance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jN...eature=related
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Tsk, tsk....

http://redmassgroup.com/diary/6163/b...ne-appropriate

http://tinyurl.com/y97zdrb

Breaking: SEIU caught using state resources to help Coakley, Brown says $7.5M-$75M fine appropriate
    by: Rob "EaBo Clipper" Eno
    Wed Dec 16, 2009 at 16:32:13 PM EST

The SEIU will stop at nothing to obtain political power. Their latest misstep is staggering. They have admitted to Fox25 Boston that they illegally used state resources to campaign on behalf of Martha Coakley.

The e-mail, obtained by FOX25, raises questions about whether it violates laws barring the use of public resources for political activity. Within hours after the e-mail was sent to 7,500 employees on Thursday, Local 509 sent out another e-mail telling employees to "disregard" the previous message.

The union said in a statement to FOX25, "Local 509 accidentally sent an e-mail to its state employee members asking them to volunteer for the Martha Coakley for US Senate campaign. This clearly should not have been done and Local 509 regrets the error."

I find this hard to think this is an error. This was deliberate. The Scott Brown campaign has fired back.

The Brown campaign is asking for the SEIU to pay Civil Penalties of $1,000 to $10,000 per violation treating the emails as individual violations. There is legal precedence for this in the CAN-SPAM legislation. Every email is treated separately for the purposes of computing a fine in current federal anti-spam law.

and also...

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/13...s-scott-brown/

http://tinyurl.com/yzholfm

Eric

The horror...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Our new friend Sambo is a Joe Kennedy voter.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

I just donated half a yard.

Good Luck Scott Brown.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Tsk, tsk....

http://redmassgroup.com/diary/6163/b...ne-appropriate

http://tinyurl.com/y97zdrb

Breaking: SEIU caught using state resources to help Coakley, Brown says $7.5M-$75M fine appropriate
    by: Rob "EaBo Clipper" Eno
    Wed Dec 16, 2009 at 16:32:13 PM EST

The SEIU will stop at nothing to obtain political power. Their latest misstep is staggering. They have admitted to Fox25 Boston that they illegally used state resources to campaign on behalf of Martha Coakley.

The e-mail, obtained by FOX25, raises questions about whether it violates laws barring the use of public resources for political activity. Within hours after the e-mail was sent to 7,500 employees on Thursday, Local 509 sent out another e-mail telling employees to "disregard" the previous message.

The union said in a statement to FOX25, "Local 509 accidentally sent an e-mail to its state employee members asking them to volunteer for the Martha Coakley for US Senate campaign. This clearly should not have been done and Local 509 regrets the error."

I find this hard to think this is an error. This was deliberate. The Scott Brown campaign has fired back.

The Brown campaign is asking for the SEIU to pay Civil Penalties of $1,000 to $10,000 per violation treating the emails as individual violations. There is legal precedence for this in the CAN-SPAM legislation. Every email is treated separately for the purposes of computing a fine in current federal anti-spam law.

and also...

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/13...s-scott-brown/

http://tinyurl.com/yzholfm

Eric

I'm quite sure our Attorney General will be all over this and will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

Ohhh... wait..........

latest suffolk univ poll. brown 50% coakley 46%... tuesday should be interesting.. Another note of interest,. In driving back and forth to work all I see is Brown signs,people standing on the side of the road holding Brown signs, and not one Coakley sign....... I can't watch TV until it's over. for Every Brown ad there is 3 or 4 Coakley ads bashing Brown... Everyone I talk to is sick of her ads, all false claims too.... As a local radio host says ,.they will say whatever they have to to get elected... they don't mean it.. it's just politics
    The mightiest oak was once a small nut that stood its ground

I think I read that Chokeley had a 31 point lead in November. And what a great name for a third party independent...Joe Kennedy That's great.

And now our Dear Leader has to waste his weekend to fly to Massachusetts to save the day for Chokeley!!!

If this race is indeed close next week and Brown wins by a 'few' votes just watch the demoncrats up there scramble to find fraudulent votes to get their gal elected...just like Minnesota.