The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Hate."

Default "Hate."

“In short in Scott Brown we have an irresponsible homophobic racist reactionary
    ex-nude-model tea-bagging supporter of violence against women and against
    politicians with whom he disagrees."
    -- Keith Olbermann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlfGjGBrNKg

The next day he "apologized". . . .He forgot to say Brown is also a "sexist."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydNY-9xNzB0

Good to know that the progressives/liberals are the inclusive, tolerant, and non-hating. Good to know that only the talking heads on the right call names and engender hatred. Good to know that the mainstream media will take to the airwaves to equally condemn one of their own just like they do those on the right.

And we will all build snowmen in hell.
    Kevin Walker

Drive is the manifestation of Desire, and measured in Style.
    Thank you judges who score Style, you are preserving Desire!

And let's not forget MSNBC's Ed Schultz when he said this,

"I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times. I don't know if they would let me or not but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep those bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."

It looks like the 'N' in MSNBC stands for NAZI with Schultz and Olberman in charge.

We live in Cuba now.

I'm waiting for Roger to say, "Brown's win is Bush's fault!"

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    I'm waiting for Roger to say, "Brown's win is Bush's fault!"

Eric
    I think a large part of that blame belongs on the messiah...

I just watched both of those clips and they make me want to vomit. I would be VERY interested in seeing facts that support what he said about Brown, and not facts that have been misconstrued. I want see the raw video of a supporter saying 'stick a curling iron in Coakley's ......' and Brown replying, 'we can do this.' I suspect that just about everything that Olbermann based his ridiculous name calling on has been EXTREMELY taken out of context.

If anyone can find support for what Olbermann said, please post it.

I think I'm headed to the bathroom to scrub my body down. I feel so dirty after watching those clips.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiableLabs View Post
    “In short in Scott Brown we have an irresponsible homophobic racist reactionary
    ex-nude-model tea-bagging supporter of violence against women and against
    politicians with whom he disagrees."
    -- Keith Olbermann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlfGjGBrNKg

The next day he "apologized". . . .He forgot to say Brown is also a "sexist."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydNY-9xNzB0

Good to know that the progressives/liberals are the inclusive, tolerant, and non-hating. Good to know that only the talking heads on the right call names and engender hatred. Good to know that the mainstream media will take to the airwaves to equally condemn one of their own just like they do those on the right.

And we will all build snowmen in hell.
    Sounds like Olberman has been reading the "Fox Guide on On-Air Personality".
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Sounds like Olberman has been reading the "Fox Guide on On-Air Personality".
    You think Olberman reads?

Evan
    "Prepare your dog in such a manner that the work he is normally called upon to do under-whelms him, not overwhelms him." ~ Evan Graham

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

The Smartwork System for Retriever Training (link)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...59&ref=profile

Really Dave? I can't remember Fox attacking someone like that....

Why is it when you post up the nasty ugly comments that Robertson makes-we "righties" as you call us- condemn the comments? Whereas you fling out a witty "he did it so I can too" comment. Crazy-what he said was ugly, stupid and uncalled for-so why defend it? I really expected better from you-a self avowed independent and free thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post

Why is it when you post up the nasty ugly comments that Robertson makes-we "righties" as you call us- condemn the comments? Whereas you fling out a witty "he did it so I can too" comment. Crazy-what he said was ugly, stupid and uncalled for-so why defend it? I really expected better from you-a self avowed independent and free thinker.
    You are kidding ... right?????
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post

Did I defend it?? I don't recall doing so. I merely implied he did the same thing I hear quite frequently from the right wingers. Do you really not recall hearing the attacks on Obama, Murtha, Biden, Haiti devil-dealers, New Orleans hurricane baiters, from Robertson, Coulter, Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh??? Come on, lets be real. I know those mouths have spewed hatred that made you cringe.

Personally, I try to not use such personal attacks, despite having my military service, my veteran status, and my children's futures all questioned! Granted, that is only one or two who resort to such personal attacks and I have learned to ignore them, but please don't put me in that same boat. We're all above that here, except maybe the person on the ignore list.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!