Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PERFECT timing!!!

Default PERFECT timing!!!

Looks like the implosion has begun....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100120/...ess_debt_limit

What's $14+ trillion among friends regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Looks like the implosion has begun....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100120/...ess_debt_limit

What's $14+ trillion among friends regards,

kg
    Observationaly whining again kg? So...whats the fix? Or, are ya just gonna whine some more? Ya gotta plan? Anyone?

Bueller?

kg?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

after all, throwing money at everything is what passes for a plan to the left.

Cut programs. hows that for a plan?
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Observationaly whining again kg? So...whats the fix? Or, are ya just gonna whine some more? Ya gotta plan? Anyone?

Bueller?

kg?
    So you're GOOD with this, right, Jd? I mean, since you want a PLAN...sounds like you're good with whatever BHO wants to do, even if it means destroying the Democratic party and this country while he's doing it...

Yeah, Jd....I gotta plan...STOP DOING IT!

Sometimes you can't have everything you want...and you can't just keep printing money to AFFORD it.... Somebody has GOT to have the 'nads to say NO!!!

Pretty tough to figure out regards,

kg

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    after all, throwing money at everything is what passes for a plan to the left.

Cut programs. hows that for a plan?

Works for me. When does it start? When Brown gets seated? You've been had too...

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Instead of increasing our debt limit by 1.9 TRILLION they can just cut all the pork Obama signed 10 months ago including the bailouts. Cut the 1.9 Trillion from the budget and another Trillion or so from all the other wasteful spending.

We can't afford big gooberment. They are just going to have to shrink themselves.

A vote to increase our debt is a vote of treason!

Any fool can spend money.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Instead of increasing our debt limit by 1.9 TRILLION they can just cut all the pork Obama signed 10 months ago including the bailouts. Cut the 1.9 Trillion from the budget and another Trillion or so from all the other wasteful spending.

We can't afford big gooberment. They are just going to have to shrink themselves.

A vote to increase our debt is a vote of treason!

Any fool can spend money.
    ...and it all just started a year ago, Huh, Booty? ...and MA and Brown is gonna cause it to stop, Huh, Booty? Where'd all that pork come from, Huh. Booty? It sure as h*!! wasn't one sided, ya know.

JD

...and it all just started a year ago, Huh, Booty? ...and MA and Brown is gonna cause it to stop, Huh, Booty? Where'd all that pork come from, Huh. Booty? It sure as h*!! wasn't one sided, ya know.

JD
    Ahhhh....now there's the Jdog we all know and....well, know....sounds suspiciously like whining....

So...what's your plan, Jdog? You've zinged in the time reference for effect while conveniently ignoring WHO is in charge NOW!!! Calm your apoplexy over Brown's MA win and the imminent demise of the Dem's health plan and FOCUS on how to avoid a $14.3 million budget DEFICIT!!!

Don't wanna hear crickets regards,

k g

JD
    Who gives a rats a$$ who started it, what is important is to stop it and stop it now. Jeeze!!!
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

my plan is that we hire canadian accountants to run our acounts. they have made a country survive for some time with little export. i kid.

but something that probably would work, don't know how plausible it is, but regulation from a third party. it seems that NOTHING productive gets done by either party in DC due to either side opposing any GOOD idea the other side had because they didn't come up with it themselves. oh, and a little humility. that won't happen either. hell, we can't even have that on this BB.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:39 PM.