The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The World Bids Farewell to Obama

I posted the article from Der Spiegel to give members here some idea of what was being said overseas. If you are upset with the article, take it up in Berlin.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Apparently you have never spent anytime in the Northeast or you would know that repubicans are the same as dems up there. You can't get elected if you are pro-life and pro-gun either. So this is no great victory for the republicans because he will vote with the dems most of the time.
    Did you watch Brown's acceptance speech Tuesday night? I know you didn't...either that or you couldn't comprehend what he was saying. WHY is Nancy Pelosi saying the BHO health care plan is DEAD after his election???

You are absolutely correct the pres does not make law...and I hope you will look back since 1996 and count the years the repubs controlled congress and place blame where it should be.
    You've not spent much time around here sambo...and I know that not only by your post total but by your interest in placing BLAME. I know a liberal when I see one! If blame is all you're interested in, you're on the wrong board.

if you want rid of Obama...you better hope the dems carry the midterms or you will have him for another term...mark my words
    This makes -zero- sense...

kg
    Last edited by K G; 01-21-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

I didn't know that Bush shorted us into Bolivia. I guess I need to brush up on the old Espanol.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    I didn't know that Bush shorted us into Bolivia. I guess I need to brush up on the old Espanol.
    Or that he was a 'war mongrel'
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post

You've not spent much time around here sambo...and I know that not only by your post total but by your interest in placing BLAME. I know a liberal when I see one! If blame is all you're interested in, you're on the wrong board.

This makes -zero- sense...

kg

or is it if you place blame on the wrong side? because i see a lot of blame placement.
    ________
    Blonde_angel
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    or is it if you place blame on the wrong side? because i see a lot of blame placement.
    That was helpful....

k g
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

i did not intend for my interrogative to be helpful. i assume, maybe to make an ass of me, that your post to sambo telling him he is on the wrong board that motivated my question was not intended to be helpful either.
    ________
    Ass amateur
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 03:40 PM.

I did not say Bush was a war mongrel...but now that you mention it, I guess he was.

Obama has reduced the deficit since taking office...please look at year-over-year deficits and you will see about a $50B a month reduction in the deficit. Having said this, it is still out of control.

Now you ask how he did that, and the answer is debt restructuring. See Mr. Bush had expensive wars to finance when rates were high.

The good news is obama has taken advantange of the low long term rates as opposed to risking a rise in short term rates. Now Bush on the other hand, based on his actions in the past, would have enjoyed the lower rates, that would ultimatly sink our ship down the road when rates rose.

Bush cut your taxes so you thought he was hero, but he paid his bills by printing money so you had inflation tax (i.e., gasoline, electricity, food, etc.). I clearly had more of my money me when the tax rate was 39.6% versus 35% under Bush. Bottom-line it all gets paid for one way or another, but inflation is hardest on the low-income and fixed income earners, and I abandoned the republicans when I saw old people making decissions over buying gasoline or food. I like hanging on to my money as much as anyone, but not at the expense of my 80 year old mother. She fortunate enough to have a son that is able to assist her, but many mothers out there do not.

My logic if the republicans take back congress, is that Americans, with the exception of you and the other Glen Beck fans, don't trust them either.

I can tune in to Glen Beck for this type of rhetoric, and it would not matter if the president was Jesus Christ and a democrat, Beck would spin every miracle he performed as bad, so that you toon in for another dose of his crap.

It is funny how people forget. Obama didn't cause these problems but you blame him. And you expect him to fix them over-night. So vote against him next time and get another tax-cutting war mongrel that will short us into Bolivia while his buddys get rich.
    My bad...guess that wasn't you on Post #12 of this thread or maybe you were referring to Clinton??? Try again and at least use "warmonger"
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech