The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Here Ya Go Roger...Tea Party Scam

Default Here Ya Go Roger...Tea Party Scam

Just trying to be Fair & Balanced here on POTUS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/201...politico/31816

I do find this story amusing.

BTW, I attended the 1st Tea Party here last April 15th. Back then, it was about the out-of-control spending. But, they began to lose thier way incorporating other issues I can't support.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Yup, I can see why this would stick in the craw of a fiscal conservative ... and thus, a lot of the original Tea Party enthusiasts.

The "9-12" movement in my area seems to be very grass-roots and rational. They schedule "meet-ups" at individual homes; and discuss candidates; Ayn Rand books; and other pertinent issues. They also stage peaceful demonstrations at local politicians' offices.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I will withhold judgement until I know more. It sounds fishy...but who knows. A news article can certainly put a spin on something so you never know.

You know that somebody is going to try to make money on this though. That is inevitable. Somebody sees an opportunity to make a quick buck and they will try just about anything. Not saying that is what is going on here, but.....

I hope Sarah has better sense than to get used by a profiteer. I hope this is all above board. I guess we'll see.
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Sounds like another case of soccer-moms shopping at Saks 5th Ave!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!