The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Here Ya Go Roger...Tea Party Scam

Default Here Ya Go Roger...Tea Party Scam

Just trying to be Fair & Balanced here on POTUS.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/201...politico/31816

I do find this story amusing.

BTW, I attended the 1st Tea Party here last April 15th. Back then, it was about the out-of-control spending. But, they began to lose thier way incorporating other issues I can't support.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Yup, I can see why this would stick in the craw of a fiscal conservative ... and thus, a lot of the original Tea Party enthusiasts.

The "9-12" movement in my area seems to be very grass-roots and rational. They schedule "meet-ups" at individual homes; and discuss candidates; Ayn Rand books; and other pertinent issues. They also stage peaceful demonstrations at local politicians' offices.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I will withhold judgement until I know more. It sounds fishy...but who knows. A news article can certainly put a spin on something so you never know.

You know that somebody is going to try to make money on this though. That is inevitable. Somebody sees an opportunity to make a quick buck and they will try just about anything. Not saying that is what is going on here, but.....

I hope Sarah has better sense than to get used by a profiteer. I hope this is all above board. I guess we'll see.
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Sounds like another case of soccer-moms shopping at Saks 5th Ave!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!