Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Hey Chad Ratt, Explain this

Banned

Default Hey Chad Ratt, Explain this

Right wing activists tried to bug Senator's office

January 27, 2010 - 5:53am

Right-wing activist James O'Keefe (AP)

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN and BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE

The four men accused of trying to tamper with Democratic U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu's office phones share a common experience as young ideologues writing for conservative publications.
    Federal authorities said two of the men posed as telephone workers wearing hard hats, tool belts and flourescent vests when they walked into the senator's office inside a federal building in New Orleans on Monday. The other two were accused of helping to organize the plan.
    The most well-known of the suspects is James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old whose hidden-camera expose posing as a pimp with his prostitute infuriated the liberal group ACORN and made him a darling of conservatives.
    O'Keefe and suspect Joseph Basel, 24, formed their own conservative publications on their college campuses. A third suspect, Stan Dai, 24, served as editor of his university's conservative paper and once directed a program aimed at getting college students interested in the intelligence field after 9/11.
    And the fourth suspect, Robert Flanagan, 24, wrote for the conservative Pelican Institute and had recently criticized Landrieu for her vote on health care legislation. O'Keefe was a featured speaker at a Pelican Institute luncheon days before his arrest. Flanagan is the son of the acting U.S. Attorney for northern Louisiana.
    It's not yet clear whether the plan was a prank intended to be captured on camera or a more serious attempt at political espionage, as claimed by state Democrats who dubbed it "Louisiana Watergate."

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/23925

Or this:

Republicans send out phony 'census' letter

January 27, 2010 - 6:20am The Republican Party is seeking input and money from GOP voters seemingly under the guise of the U.S. Census Bureau.
    "Strengthening our Party for the 2010 elections is going to take a massive grass-roots effort all across America. That is why I have authorized a Census to be conducted of every Congressional District in the country," GOP Chairman Michael Steele says in a letter mailed nationwide.
    The letter was sent in plain white envelopes marked "Do Not Destroy, Official Document." Labeled "2010 Congressional District Census," the letter uses a capital "C," the same as the Census Bureau. It also includes a "Census Tracking Code."
    The letter makes a plea for money and accompanies a form asking voters to identify their political leanings and issues important to them. There are no disclaimers that participation in the GOP effort is voluntary; participation in the government census is required by law. Failure to participate carries a $5,000 fine, though it is rarely enforced.
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/23944

at least someone is trying to get the truth...to bad he got caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Right wing activists tried to bug Senator's office

January 27, 2010 - 5:53am

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN and BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE

The four men accused of trying to tamper with Democratic U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu's office phones share a common experience as young ideologues writing for conservative publications.
    Federal authorities said two of the men posed as telephone workers wearing hard hats, tool belts and flourescent vests when they walked into the senator's office inside a federal building in New Orleans on Monday. The other two were accused of helping to organize the plan.
    The most well-known of the suspects is James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old whose hidden-camera expose posing as a pimp with his prostitute infuriated the liberal group ACORN and made him a darling of conservatives.
    O'Keefe and suspect Joseph Basel, 24, formed their own conservative publications on their college campuses. A third suspect, Stan Dai, 24, served as editor of his university's conservative paper and once directed a program aimed at getting college students interested in the intelligence field after 9/11.
    And the fourth suspect, Robert Flanagan, 24, wrote for the conservative Pelican Institute and had recently criticized Landrieu for her vote on health care legislation. O'Keefe was a featured speaker at a Pelican Institute luncheon days before his arrest. Flanagan is the son of the acting U.S. Attorney for northern Louisiana.
    It's not yet clear whether the plan was a prank intended to be captured on camera or a more serious attempt at political espionage, as claimed by state Democrats who dubbed it "Louisiana Watergate."

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/23925

Or this:

Republicans send out phony 'census' letter

January 27, 2010 - 6:20am The Republican Party is seeking input and money from GOP voters seemingly under the guise of the U.S. Census Bureau.
    "Strengthening our Party for the 2010 elections is going to take a massive grass-roots effort all across America. That is why I have authorized a Census to be conducted of every Congressional District in the country," GOP Chairman Michael Steele says in a letter mailed nationwide.
    The letter was sent in plain white envelopes marked "Do Not Destroy, Official Document." Labeled "2010 Congressional District Census," the letter uses a capital "C," the same as the Census Bureau. It also includes a "Census Tracking Code."
    The letter makes a plea for money and accompanies a form asking voters to identify their political leanings and issues important to them. There are no disclaimers that participation in the GOP effort is voluntary; participation in the government census is required by law. Failure to participate carries a $5,000 fine, though it is rarely enforced.
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/23944
    First, my last name is Radt, betcha its Bush's fault you spelled my name wrong.

2nd, I think its pretty funny. He did one hell of a job sniffing out ACORN. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Chad Radt
    HR Wildrose Theodores Lucky Seven MH, "Seven"
    Say Good Night Irene QAA, "Peace"

Fuel the Champion Within, PURINA ProPlan Performance
    TriTronics Dealer

Roger,

I'm assuming that when Newt Gingrich's phone was illegally tapped, recorded and publicized that you were in support of prosecution also?

If did they the crime = give'm the time.

Bill
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    at least someone is trying to get the truth...to bad he got caught.
    Nice....
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    First, my last name is Radt, betcha its Bush's fault you spelled my name wrong.

2nd, I think its pretty funny. He did one hell of a job sniffing out ACORN. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Sorry about the typo.