The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State of the Union Drinking Game

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Default State of the Union Drinking Game

State Of The Union Address Drinking Game
    It's that time again, the State of the Union Address. Here's a drinking game to make it just a little more bearable. You should be sufficiently wasted after the first 10 minutes of tonight's speech.
    Obama says "let me be clear" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "change isn't easy" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "make no mistake" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "Let me be clear, change isn't easy, make no mistake." - He's screwing with you to get you drunk, so five shots.
    Obama says "transperency" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "inherited" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "previous administration" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "worst economic crisis" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "jobs" - Do one shot if you have a job, two if you're unemployed.
    Obama says "health care" - Do not drink, you will not be given a replacement liver.
    Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal - Do one shot.
    Nancy Pelosi becomes a seal - Might be a good time to quit drinking and turn off the television.
    Obama mentions Bo - Put beer in your dog's water bowl.
    Joe Biden nods-off/laughs inappropriately/starts talking before the speech is over - Do three shots.
    Obama uses the term "Congressional leadership" - Do two shots, but be careful not to choke while drinking and laughing at the same time.
    Obama says he's "fighting for you" Do one shot, two if you believe him.

If you want to tatally forget the whole thing do one shot each time he says "uh"
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    State Of The Union Address Drinking Game
    It's that time again, the State of the Union Address. Here's a drinking game to make it just a little more bearable. You should be sufficiently wasted after the first 10 minutes of tonight's speech.
    Obama says "let me be clear" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "change isn't easy" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "make no mistake" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "Let me be clear, change isn't easy, make no mistake." - He's screwing with you to get you drunk, so five shots.
    Obama says "transperency" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "inherited" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "previous administration" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "worst economic crisis" - Do one shot.
    Obama says "jobs" - Do one shot if you have a job, two if you're unemployed.
    Obama says "health care" - Do not drink, you will not be given a replacement liver.
    Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal - Do one shot.
    Nancy Pelosi becomes a seal - Might be a good time to quit drinking and turn off the television.
    Obama mentions Bo - Put beer in your dog's water bowl.
    Joe Biden nods-off/laughs inappropriately/starts talking before the speech is over - Do three shots.
    Obama uses the term "Congressional leadership" - Do two shots, but be careful not to choke while drinking and laughing at the same time.
    Obama says he's "fighting for you" Do one shot, two if you believe him.

If you want to tatally forget the whole thing do one shot each time he says "uh"
    A double for every time he blames Bush thru inuendo or directly!!

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    A double for every time he blames Bush thru inuendo or directly!!

rk
    I'm still drunk from Bush's last state of the union, where I took a sip of Coors Light every time he said something stupid! I ought not to drink so much!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm still drunk from Bush's last state of the union, where I took a sip of Coors Light every time he said something stupid! I ought not to drink so much!
    RUDE!!

rk
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    RUDE!!

rk
    No...typical....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

the partisanship shown during the speech where part (mostly Repubs) did not stand and give BHO a standing ovation is just a reflection of how divided this country is.

its crazy how he chastizes the very financial institutions that help fund his election, and admonishes the very Congress that the country needs to pass legislation.

Bottom line he is back in campaign mode blaming everyone else but taking no responsibility in the failure of the American public to embrace his agenda
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Don't forget everytime he says "I". Can't stand the "uh" crap.

I'm watching the dogs play-way more enlightening.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dnf777

Originally Posted by road kill
    RUDE!!

rk

No...typical....

kg

Some whiiiine with that cheese, boys?

FWIW while not impressed with BHO's SOU, I did enjoy when he called the SCOTUS on the carpet. Priceless.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 01-27-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dnf777

Originally Posted by road kill
    RUDE!!

rk

No...typical....

kg

Some whiiiine with that cheese, boys?

FWIW while not impressed with BHO's SOU, I did enjoy when he called the SCOTUS on the carpet. Priceless.

JD

BHO thinks he knows more than the SCOTUS because he taught constitutional law...his arrogance continues to show from his posture with his chin sticking out , like he is saying you cant hurt me,I can take it, to admonishing the banks and to Congress for not passing his agenda...

More like the" Audacity of Arrogance"
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    BHO thinks he knows more than the SCOTUS because he taught constitutional law...his arrogance continues to show from his posture with his chin sticking out , like he is saying you cant hurt me,I can take it, to admonishing the banks and to Congress for not passing his agenda...

More like the" Audacity of Arrogance"
    As noted before on this forum one man's observation may be another man's whine.

A little arrogance by the President should not be considered such a bad thing. After all, he is expected to lead...not follow.

Did you really expect that his first SOU would be apologetic?

Although, he did seem to do a little of that too.

All and all, I found his speech to be unremarkable, and much like the speechs of his predecessors. Full of the high and mighty, but with little true promise.
    The status quo will remain...like it or not.

I'm not a fan of Obama, I just haven't been presented with any other alternative...Ya Know???

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift