The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times did Nancy

Default How many times did Nancy

How many times did NP blink tonight sitting there behind the prez?
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Who cares? How many times did you blink watchin' her?

Whats the answer?

Did you really count?

JD

Amazing,
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

the real answer...constantly
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Who cares? How many times did you blink watchin' her?

Whats the answer?

Did you really count?

JD

Amazing,
    I'll tell you what's amazing. (Actually very sad) Is the fact that you have apparently lost anything close to a sense of humor.

I feel sorry for you.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

I'll tell you what's amazing. (Actually very sad) Is the fact that you have apparently lost anything close to a sense of humor.

I feel sorry for you.
    I guess I shoud of stuck in a bunch of 's so you would realize I was poking fun at you. I guess your sense of humor is one directional. Truly sad...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I guess I shoud of stuck in a bunch of 's so you would realize I was poking fun at you. I guess your sense of humor is one directional. Truly sad...
    LMMFAOROTGDF!!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I have to change my name. Hadn't really noticed it until now. This is bad, really bad...........

NP regards,

I understood your post, you were trying to slam me for making fun of your hero. No need to try and cover yourself by trying to make yours a "fun" post.

"AMAZING" regards,

I understood your post, you were trying to slam me for making fun of your hero. No need to try and cover yourself by trying to make yours a "fun" post.

"AMAZING" regards,
    Yup...one directional to be sure, and the concept of politicians as objects of hero worship, could only come from the mind of someone that has engaged in it.

Last edited by JDogger; 01-28-2010 at 05:44 PM.

I didn't watch, can't stand to watch as the party in power gives an obligatory standing ovation to everything the Commander in Chief says

but I heard that she was constantly blinking while Joe Biden was constantly nodding his head and that both were very distracting

The Science Channel was my choice
    "Resting here until day break when shadows fall and darkness disappears lies Quanah Parker, last Chief of the Comanches"